[3.3] Dancing Duo Necromancer, Easy Uber elder, Shaper

"
GagInwTh wrote:
look fun!

Can you leveling tree progression ?

It will be easilyer for newbie like me to leveling this build

I updated it, you can find more detailed leveling help in the Build Mechanics and skill tree section!
One more thing bud, Any chance you could get some Mapping videos up of the higher tiers? Looking for something that can smash those t15's+ Incursions ^^
Hi, wich pantheons do you use.
How you deal with incursion? When I was looking at Temple layer , Rampage timer run out.
So sad
"
GagInwTh wrote:
How you deal with incursion? When I was looking at Temple layer , Rampage timer run out.
So sad

Rampage does not actually run out in the temple. After you get significant rampage stacks it's pretty easy to complete the whole temple without running out of rampage. I will uplaod the video later today showcasing a ilvl 83 temple.

"
SweptMano wrote:
One more thing bud, Any chance you could get some Mapping videos up of the higher tiers? Looking for something that can smash those t15's+ Incursions ^^

Sure thing bud, I will upload a couple t16 clears along with incursions and the final boss later today when I get home from work.

"
kapefyra wrote:
Hi, wich pantheons do you use.

Upgraded arakali for major God, tukohama for minor. Minor is a lot more flexible and you can choose something to suit your playstyle
Last edited by Popcorniuss on Jul 6, 2018, 1:32:28 PM
lol this looks like a lot of fun to build!

Def. curious how well it can map! Can't wait to see the videos. :)
"
GagInwTh wrote:
So sad

I make sure my flasks are almost full, so I can pop one while watching the temple before the timer ends. You should have plenty of time to watch the temple layer if you use 3 worm flasks :)
Last edited by ZiiimZooon on Jul 6, 2018, 5:45:34 PM
"
SweptMano wrote:

"
Jeytt wrote:
lol this looks like a lot of fun to build!

Def. curious how well it can map! Can't wait to see the videos. :)

Hey Guys i uploaded a video of me doing a t16 Phoenix map, fully sextanted, rolled Abyss on it as well. Also with a bonus zana mission in the end. Video can be found Here
nvm
Last edited by Lejvingdude on Jul 11, 2018, 4:56:53 AM
How to improve my dps? it's so low

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info