[3.3] Dancing Duo Necromancer, Easy Uber elder, Shaper

"
GagInwTh wrote:
How to improve my dps? it's so low

I will take a look at your profile and give you a more detailed explanation when I get home. I can't check your passive tree and jewels on my phone for some reason.

Make sure your jewels that you are using have high flat physical damage to minions. That is one of the biggest dps increases
Hello there, I'm just wondering how do I get enough dex to use the Dancing Duo? I have kinda similar dex like yours in your accessories but I can't still use the sword.
"
frm1st2lst wrote:
Hello there, I'm just wondering how do I get enough dex to use the Dancing Duo? I have kinda similar dex like yours in your accessories but I can't still use the sword.

Up until later levels I was using a single 30 dex node on the tree near Templar /marauder. You could also always opt out of using an extra curse and just use a rare pair of boots with extra dex. But I have some dex on my amulet, ring, as well as some through the travel nodes.
"
Popcorniuss wrote:
"
frm1st2lst wrote:

Up until later levels I was using a single 30 dex node on the tree near Templar /marauder. You could also always opt out of using an extra curse and just use a rare pair of boots with extra dex. But I have some dex on my amulet, ring, as well as some through the travel nodes.

The build looks fun man! but I'm still not used to rampage thingy which makes me killed myself everytime; especially whenever I enter incursion I can't maintain the rampage kills. By the way, hope you build more interesting builds like this in the future; looking forward to it. Cheers man!
"
frm1st2lst wrote:
"
Popcorniuss wrote:
"
frm1st2lst wrote:

The build looks fun man! but I'm still not used to rampage thingy which makes me killed myself everytime; especially whenever I enter incursion I can't maintain the rampage kills. By the way, hope you build more interesting builds like this in the future; looking forward to it. Cheers man!

I understand. It's just a mechanic to keep an eye on and not forget to use your flasks. I find it to be second nature now, but might not be for everyone
"
frm1st2lst wrote:
"
Popcorniuss wrote:
"
frm1st2lst wrote:

I understand. It's just a mechanic to keep an eye on and not forget to use your flasks. I find it to be second nature now, but might not be for everyone
By the way, I just want to ask. What kind of Pantheon are you running? Also, it's pretty hard to get some decent ghastly jewel with a stats of tier 1 physical and max life. Already spent 4ex crafting but no luck lol.
"
GagInwTh wrote:
How to improve my dps? it's so low

Now that i have checked, your jewels are definitely lacking. A huge portion of your damage comes from those. Remove your unique jewels and replace them with Ghastly eye jewels that have minion do additional physical damage, the higher the roll the better. The damage increase that you will see will surprise you

"
frm1st2lst wrote:
By the way, I just want to ask. What kind of Pantheon are you running? Also, it's pretty hard to get some decent ghastly jewel with a stats of tier 1 physical and max life. Already spent 4ex crafting but no luck lol.

Jewel crafting is pretty annoying. Not only that, jewels is what carries you into the late game. So, i personally have like 10 ghastly jewels all ilvl83 for t1 phys roll, and at the end of each play session i just roll all of them until they become regal worthy. Then i just regal slam them all and see if anything good came out. Usually i like to get a t1 phys dmg roll and any life roll, if you are shooting for perfect t1 on both you will spend a fortune trying it. You can look at my character and the jewels i have, they are in constant state of improvement. Its definitely the shittiest part of this build, but if you got some currency you can buy really decent jewels for around an ex each.
As far as pantheons, i use fully upgraded Arakali, and the minor god is up to you

Last edited by Popcorniuss on Jul 11, 2018, 8:51:56 PM
Can you please also check mine? my damage also kinda lacking, my dancing duo is having a hard time bursting some t11-t13 bosses. Thanks a lot.
"
frm1st2lst wrote:
Can you please also check mine? my damage also kinda lacking, my dancing duo is having a hard time bursting some t11-t13 bosses. Thanks a lot.

I can't look at your characters for some reason, possibly private

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info