PvP Changes and Timeline

"
HoGM w/o flask charges gain would be a 'fun' experience.

let say if you just reduce pvp damage across all skills, the one who has more bubbling divine flask uses will win, so the flask change is a harsh but justified design.

Removing player names from minimap doesn't seem a good choice, if there still be a red dot. It rather punish 'melee' range characters who should know where offscreener is, but offscreeners could still shoot at every single red dot on minimap no matter if there a name above it or not.
Removing dots will force some of 'competitive' pvpers to use a software overlay in order to restore their offscreen potential. Making things 'harder to see' while keeping all data on client is a damn stupid idea.

What about Wicked Ward and Radiant Faith / Time of Need? Well scaled ES recharge alone can carry you through 90% of matchups. Wicked Ward is fucking broken. High ES + huge ES regen is a problem, frost bomb is not a regen counter since harbinger league.

What about ES/life/mana gain on block? you should not leave this untouched.

I'm hoping by "removing player names" they more meant "remove enemy player markers entirely."

HoGM might just need its own damage adjustments aside from regular PvP and PvE... But I'm echoing other players in saying it should not be on the Atlas anymore.

Unsure of how flask use is going to go such as with Pathfinder. I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays out even though I don't PvP.

Speaking of ES, I'm looking at Xirgil's Crank and how it's got a level 28 requirement. Coincidence? I think not!
Very pleased with this direction. Thanks GGG!
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
"
Perq wrote:

How about you voice your opinion instead of doing your standard ad personam shit, hmmm? Don't you think that would be a grown up thing to do, Sir Damn Those Millennials?

Wow a post of perq in a pvp thread not starting by "there is pvp in this game?" troll meme. Cool!
Soon perq might even stop trolling in pvp threads all together and give actual infos and feedbacks about how to make pvp better in poe? One can only dream dream all your bitterness goes away one day.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jun 25, 2018, 9:16:31 AM
Why should we play pathfinder if we can´t regenerate flasks?

The main problem are life flasks and specials such as Zerphii.

It would be better to disable life/ES recovery as mechanic during pvp (including flasks) and rebalance damage from skills (cut it dramatically).

It worked just perfect back in diablo 2 times.
Last edited by Rakiii on Jun 25, 2018, 9:22:41 AM
Been having the most fun ever with poe in PT’s ethical tournament. I am so happy! These balance changes are a good step in the right direction, so you have my sincere gratitude! 😊

P.s. it smells like reddit in here 🤨
Colorblind? - Check out the Unofficial colourblind mode!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147271
All these anti-pvp people need to stop being selfish. We in the PvP community never asked GGG to completely stop putting out pve content and just pay attention to us and our needs. And the shitty “PvP can’t be great in an ARPG so just stop” attitude... bunch of quitters, all of you. Thank god none of you develope games, nothing would get done.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Sep 9, 2018, 5:27:07 PM
But fire skills burn all the grass and shrubs in Arena...
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
3 point:
1. element penetration mechanism should be changed.
2. how "Block chance reduction" to run? If there are some block chance above "maximum block chance"? Which "block chance reduction" work on "the maximum block chance" or "the all block chance" ? which work is the subtraction or the multiplication ?
3. reward
"
All these anti-pvp people need to stop being selfish. We in the PvP community never asked GGG to completely stop putting out pve content and just pay attention to us and our needs. And the shitty “PvP can’t be great in an ARPG so just stop” attitude... bunch of quitters, all of you. Thank god none of you develope games, nothing would get done.

2 terms! 2020 pvpresident!
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info