PvP Changes and Timeline

About auras,what I meant was BM archetype will be rendered obsolete in it s actual form. There is no reason anymore to go RT or BM with those changes as aura will provide such bonus without drawback.

*edit* from Leddit

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
It will cast every time the cooldown expires. All instant skills have a cooldown. This is a necessary component of the system - bad things happen otherwise, like casting your spell (and paying mana for it) heaps of times because you were too slow releasing the button.

Aura skills have always had cooldowns for similar reasons

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Aug 24, 2018, 4:48:36 AM
determination & grace as defense auras arre going to see more use hopefully.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
we can safely say that after aura instant cast time, farrul's gonna be 1# chest almost for every life build
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
we can safely say that after aura instant cast time, farrul's gonna be 1# chest almost for every life build
"
Rupenus wrote:

Bebe Rupenus, you forgot Kaom's hearth :)
The Holy Bible
it does not matter much, everything can be one shotted : ) What matters is how fast, how reliably can you do that

*calls mulla for shit talking about pvp meta*
"
Rupenus wrote:
it does not matter much, everything can be one shotted : ) What matters is how fast, how reliably can you do that

*calls mulla for shit talking about pvp meta*

I would but basically every ounce of motivation I had left, which wasn't much... dissolved the moment they announced instant cast buffs. Give it up people, none of you were even good anyways. GGG's poor game balance carried you this far and if you stick it out you'll just swirl around in the toilet bowl a few more times until the final courtesy flush. Find a game that requires skill or forever be known as scrubs that stuck around because they couldn't do anything else.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:

I would but basically every ounce of motivation I had left, which wasn't much... dissolved the moment they announced instant cast buffs. Give it up people, none of you were even good anyways. GGG's poor game balance carried you this far and if you stick it out you'll just swirl around in the toilet bowl a few more times until the final courtesy flush. Find a game that requires skill or forever be known as scrubs that stuck around because they couldn't do anything else.

It is hard to quit when people keep their gear so, can I haz your gear?OO

Anyway

- frostbomb change look great !

- MAgma orb + faster proj + chain need to be gutted now GGG.I really advice you to create a character using this https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2142920 and see for yourself, those proj can hit the whole area length.

- Zerphi nerf is needed
-Fevered mind need a max limit of 1/2, too much broken builds have been done with it, Zerphi/indigon/scold... Please limit this jewel already so it is harder to create broken stuff with them.
- Some melee skills like lacerate/blade flurry are problematic.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Aug 28, 2018, 6:24:02 AM
So, frost bomb vs typical xirgil's scrub (10k es, 15k es/sec recharge) will be:
 15000 * .25 = 3750 es/sec (37% per sec)

If your build has PvP DPS less than:
 at 65% bcr: 3750 / 0.73 = 5136
 at 50% bcr: 3750 / 0.62 = 6048
 at 35% bcr: 3750 / 0.51 = 7352
you'll do no damage.

It's a nice addition but I wouldn't be so hyped.
"
Head_Less wrote:

- frostbomb change look great ![/b]

- MAgma orb + faster proj + chain need to be gutted now GGG.I really advice you to create a character using this https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2142920 and see for yourself, those proj can hit the whole area length.

- Zerphi nerf is needed
-Fevered mind need a max limit of 1/2, too much broken builds have been done with it, Zerphi/indigon/scold... Please limit this jewel already so it is harder to create broken stuff with them.
- Some melee skills like lacerate/blade flurry are problematic.

I'm actually very surprised that magma orb didn't get gutted. Its so bad i don't need to elaborate.

Zerphi's builds have advanced to needing just 1 fevered mind to stay immortal. Anyways i doubt we'll see zerphis fixed. took them years to nerf ( buff ) it. It is obvious that they are exploring every alternative than fixing the root cause. By the time, i think we've all moved on from path of exile. There are a million skills to combo zerphi's with, not just EA and VD. They just happen to be the popular ones. It's kinda sad seeing how people invests in something and gutted the next patch.

On the other hand there are a few positive changes that i really liked, like weapon swap delays and such, making it harder for zerphis users to ramp up and bright beak/prismatic our faces. Unfortunately we lack the damage to kill them now :D

IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
Last edited by relithh on Aug 30, 2018, 12:21:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info