*Ethical/Non-Ethical* Offscreen's Invisible Orb

Hello! Offscreen here, A decent pvp player.
This is my first forum post, sorry for all the grammar mistakes or some random mistakes.

***Magma Orb*** This skill gem makes people died in Sarn without knowing how they even died.

Ascendancy> Deadeye

Why? Because I love to have Maximum Area of Effect, You also get +1 chain, 110% more damage / 30% more projectile speed, far shot passive/ additional projectile and 50% MORE AREA OF EFFECTTTTTTTT.

***Pro's & Con's***
+Insanely high damage
+Super long range
-Glasscannon

I used Doryani's Catalyst for Ethical PvP

Weapon>

for non-Ethical, I use Sambar Spectre.

Hrimnor's Resolve for slighty more damage, LightPoacher for Non-ethical PVP

Helment>

There's a few choices for armor
You can use Skin of the loyal or Carcass Jack, I used carcass jack cause AOEEEEEE

Winds of change, nothing much to explain, damage and projectile speed.
Glove>

Brinerot's Whalers, projectile damage.
Boots>

Amulet, there's 2 choice, for me I use Karui Ward for 3V3/CTF and GloomFang for Sarn Arena
Amulet>

For Ring, you use double snakepit so you could replace LMP/GMP with something else
Ring>

Gem Link : Magma Orb > Fire Penetration/Empower LV3 > Spell Echo > Elemental Focus > BCR (For Ethical)
Gem Link2 : Magma Orb > Fire Penetration > Spell Echo > Elemental Focus > BCR/Faster Projectile/Slower Projectile > Empower LV4 (For Non-Ethical)

Aura : Herald of Thunder / Anger and Herald of Ash

Movement : Lightning Warp / Faster Casting / Less Duration / Swift Afflication

Jewel : Fire damage /Spell Damage /Area Damage /Projectile Damage /Projectile Speed /Cast Speed

My jewels/flasks used for Ethical :
***Jewel***

***Flasks*** (bad flasks)

Passive tree> https://poeplanner.com/AAwAAP0ADCIAAHuv6wHRokD0-KEixKKXBhmKwzokiw-rFr8mlWHiVUuMNuUZtDj79ZeXVEemvp7EXfIOSBGWf8aTJ8HFWFpSKVXgbAsi9G0Zl_RSUz1fl5VMs9Af7-s7DREPrJjxbDbYSRsqjexVLYsfxyt4LJxVrkSrj6aCEN-wES18g-vuHNyPGjLRRUfAZjwF73yf35o7gpvtPNWm7DiFe2ZUlG9yD3GFVylG16cI2CRWSJ2uA3WRK18Ej0ZR-80WHxh710wtRPs744ooZAkrCgMeH0HZ_AmqwJqLjPndRXy-iqEvEFiHZZ1jm7WExRPasQFxQ2XTz14VQ-m98LsAAAAAAA==

Made this passive tree under 2 mins, I cant share my own tree due to some reason.

***Question & Answer***

*How do you run 3 Aura?
With life and mana.

*Why no Mana Regen item or passive nodes?
I have Infinite Mana.

***10 Chain? How***

Deadeye +1
Gloomfang +2
Enchant +2
Chain Support +2
Magma orb 21 +3

Last edited by max_aoe on May 9, 2018, 8:42:41 AM
Last bumped on Jul 11, 2018, 4:38:17 AM
i remember you did a KB deadeye build in a league, would be cool if you update and share that KB build lol
MAX AOE PURE FIRE
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on May 10, 2018, 1:52:40 PM
"
i remember you did a KB deadeye build in a league, would be cool if you update and share that KB build lol

I will think about it, because there's a secret thing about the build, people will probably abuse it.
"
max_aoe wrote:
"

I will think about it, because there's a secret thing about the build, people will probably abuse it.

i think your char used ''chain''? i want to make a KB build to counter all those VD Zerphi guys in incursion league btw GGG will rip KB in 3.4 ( in pvp ) this is the last league for try KB lol
"
"
max_aoe wrote:
"

i think your char used ''chain''? i want to make a KB build to counter all those VD Zerphi guys in incursion league btw GGG will rip KB in 3.4 ( in pvp ) this is the last league for try KB lol

nope , 0 chain just stack jewel for damage/attack speed and having infinite amount of mana
you missed another event :(
"
ProjectPT wrote:
you missed another event :(

I don't have any ethical build atm also got bored of magma orb ): sorry bb

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info