PvP Changes and Timeline

13 pages :) Thats mean a lot of people play PvP :P
The Holy Bible
"
NickK_GGG wrote:
Hi guys,

I wanted to update you with what our planned PvP changes are, and what the timeline is for them landing in-game.

Skill Changes

All trigger gems and triggered skills will be having significant damage reductions. Ideally, these will be used primarily to trigger utility skills and curses, and won't be a significant source of damage. This includes Lab enchants and items like Poet's Pen that trigger skills.

Chris - will these changes to triggered skills also apply in the main game? I hope not
it says pvp changes.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Sep 9, 2018, 5:27:01 PM
Can we get pvp arena side rooms in Hideout? Pvping before rotas would be fun.
Forum pvp
maybe there would be interesting make PvP arena Smaller each minute. also about 15% less obsticles would be fine.
"
pajkee wrote:
maybe there would be interesting make PvP arena Smaller each minute. also about 15% less obsticles would be fine.

Are we Fortnite now ? ^^
Magma Orb and Fireball have an ubsurd and hight damage! These skills also need significant damage nerf in pvp like 70% cause now they can 1 shoot people with 15k energy shield
The Holy Bible
"
Scryer16 wrote:
Magma Orb and Fireball have an ubsurd and hight damage! These skills also need significant damage nerf in pvp like 70% cause now they can 1 shoot people with 15k energy shield

Well Tank builds also have an absurd damage for the level of defenses they stack. 15k es with fire to cold conversion, crit multi reduction and still one shooting people with traps&chaos damage.

On the contrary those fireball builds have 1k life all about offenses and are the only one able to 1 shot builds like yours.

So you are right they do absurd amount of damage but for a high price of having pretty much 0 life.

PVP should not be something where you can only stack damage and 1 shot offscreen people. Like you should not stack defense and still do enough damage to 2 shot players.

But I ask GGG this simple question> Mark_GGG how you guys will "balance" pvp if every league you give things like +4 level of gems corruption for spells?

You need to stop the power creep or you will have to put a cap on pvp damage because I don t see how you can balance this mess .

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Aug 20, 2018, 5:58:08 AM

Hi, it seems the theme of the next patch is again more elemental pen/-res. Will GGG put a cap on penetration in pvp?

Also maybe it is the time we get items giving + max res to chaos resistance .
This item and Fenumus' Shroud will give -20 all res ( so chaos too ). It is kind of hard to cap chaos resistance so mind you giving players the possibility to deal -20% chaos res is insane in pvp (I won t talk here about the combo animated guardian+this helm in pvp too).

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Aug 20, 2018, 5:56:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info