PvP Changes and Timeline

I'm actually very surprised that Lightning Arrow didn't get changed. Its so bad I think I need to elaborate:
Some LA guy with a 770 dps bow and mirror tier jewellery, able to oneshot any, absolutely any opponent within 140-160 units range because of LA overlapped damage, but if you somehow pass that 'invisible arc of death' that wannabe boy can't do shit. This results in very bad gameplay experience for both attacker and LA.

GGG should've increase LA projectile hitbox size to 6-10 units so it would explode and overlap at any range, requiring no namelock or even aim.
true story.

Hey can you grab the salt for me ? foods a lil bland.
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
Last edited by relithh on Aug 31, 2018, 4:29:24 AM
"
I'm actually very surprised that Lightning Arrow didn't get changed. Its so bad I think I need to elaborate:
Some LA guy with a 770 dps bow and mirror tier jewellery, able to oneshot any, absolutely any opponent within 140-160 units range because of LA overlapped damage, but if you somehow pass that 'invisible arc of death' that wannabe boy can't do shit. This results in very bad gameplay experience for both attacker and LA.

GGG should've increase LA projectile hitbox size to 6-10 units so it would explode and overlap at any range, requiring no namelock or even aim.

If GGG buff LA AoE overlap, they also need to nerf the damage in PvP like -80% damage, like they do for VD.
The Holy Bible
I like the change for sarn minimap however some people are currently upset not being able to tell if some people are there or not while inside the sarn arena, an option would be to

add something like "xx players currently in the arena" message when using Tab key or /remaining command maybe.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Sep 1, 2018, 11:25:18 AM
Please remove that damn wall/stairs/steps at the middle it's annoying and get rid of the trees in sarn
Last edited by googie337 on Sep 2, 2018, 8:01:32 PM
@GGG: CA now have overlaps explosion

Question: Why do you hate 2h melee that much and why if a skill overlaps you don t give it the PVP nerf treatment right when releasing it?

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Sep 5, 2018, 12:17:15 PM
Why was the nerf to block necessary, we were already weak as hell against strong PvP builds that just come along and 1 shot you, which these builds are still running around in PvP. Makes no sense, trust GGG to not know how to make a balanced PvP system, but rather break it further than it already was.
unless i'm missing something, i was getting obliterated by CA... with a halfway tanky CI char. haha.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
CA is retarded ATM, it can overlaps explosions
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
most skills can create overlap. if ur life and you die to poison than ... :S

only poison skill atm thats broken is toxic rain. every tank wants all skills to

do less damage. just like how they gutted kb completely.

ca on the other hand can do mostly elemental damage as well. but def not as strong vs a ci than other avail options.

ps theres no skill for wand to pvp with atm ps sucks too
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
Last edited by relithh on Sep 12, 2018, 12:22:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info