[3.4] KissMeQuick's MF Power Siphon & Currency Guide | 100% IIQ 50% IIR | 70% IIQ up to T17 | Budget

Hello,

First of all thanks for your time and work sharing the build.

I have a question, I am now just playing casual PoE on standard because of the time i have for play, Can i use this build in standard and can I add an IIQ gem?

Thank you.
"
Aevaris wrote:
Why haste and vaal haste both as separate gems? We dont have enough unreserved mana to run haste with both heralds anyway.

I reckon when he wrote the guide Vaal Gems were separate to their non-Vaal counterpart, meaning you needed two gem slots to run, say, Haste and Vaal Haste.

The Elementalist Ascendancy provides reduced mana reservation for Herald skills, which leaves a little over 50% mana unreserved with two Heralds. It's more than enough to run Haste + 2 Heralds.
"
MangoChuco wrote:
The Elementalist Ascendancy provides reduced mana reservation for Herald skills, which leaves a little over 50% mana unreserved with two Heralds. It's more than enough to run Haste + 2 Heralds.
The mana reserve for Vaal haste is higher with increased duration linked in (which is why we need an unlinked haste).

If your gem slotted staved I guess you could just unlinked Vaal Haste and use that slot for something else (like Flame Dash).
Your guide is very detailed and I appreciate it. I’m going to give it a go, but when you’re MF’ing higher tier maps, what type of drops are you looking for outside of div cards? Are you just going for Raw currency? Or what do you pick up to make your money?
"
"
MangoChuco wrote:
The mana reserve for Vaal haste is higher with increased duration linked in (which is why we need an unlinked haste).

If your gem slotted staved I guess you could just unlinked Vaal Haste and use that slot for something else (like Flame Dash).

Mana reservation for Vaal Haste is the same - Increased Duration does not affect normal verstion of skill, meaning seperate gem is currently a waste
"
KickerMW wrote:
Your guide is very detailed and I appreciate it. I’m going to give it a go, but when you’re MF’ing higher tier maps, what type of drops are you looking for outside of div cards? Are you just going for Raw currency? Or what do you pick up to make your money?

You definitely get a lot of raw currency drops when farming maps. This includes 6 socket items that you trade in for Jeweller's Orbs at the vendor, which you can then turn into fusings and link valuable uniques or simply sell them.

Other methods of generating currency usually involve trading, which takes some time and patience to learn how to do efficiently. I would recommend Engineering Eternity's video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0cIN9l0lRA. I used this guide myself when I was getting started with the game in Incursion; it is very helpful and in-depth, something any new player should appreciate.

Personally, I loathe flipping, but if you can learn to do it properly it can make you disgustingly rich pretty quickly. Good luck!
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Haste & Vaal Haste

Haste and Vaal Haste are not linked because Vaal Haste is linked with Increased Duration which increases the mana reservation by 10% which is too much.

"
Kociuk wrote:
Mana reservation for Vaal Haste is the same - Increased Duration does not affect normal verstion of skill, meaning seperate gem is currently a waste

Well, from my testing on PoB it seem like your correct \(*_*)/. I'll try it online just to make sure when I get the chance.
Can confirm that increased duration doesn't affect mana reservation of haste, tried with other character.

Also just leveling the build and it feels so smooth right now, I bet with all the jewels and whatnot its gonna be just a pleasurable mf experience.
hi! 1 qst... is this good for delves to? to farm like deep 100 or more?
I do not know what I am doing wrong. My character is level 86 and my total dps is 129,724 according to PoB. Whereas your total dps is over 400,000 dps. You have insane damage. I do not know where your damage numbers are coming from.
Please look at my PoB link to my build below and tell me where I went wrong. I appreciate any advice you can provide.

https://pastebin.com/dkShgAm8

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info