[3.4] KissMeQuick's MF Power Siphon & Currency Guide | 100% IIQ 50% IIR | 70% IIQ up to T17 | Budget

Hello, I am wondering what maps I should run , I'm beginning to not be so keen on burial chambers as it takes a while to be rewarded.

"
ChildPredator wrote:
Hello, I am wondering what maps I should run , I'm beginning to not be so keen on burial chambers as it takes a while to be rewarded.

Open up a list of divination card locations and find yourself a suitable place (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Just a quick question, what's your opinion of a Deadeye version? I generally enjoy deadeye mf builds so that's why im curious.
"
BasedAbuelo wrote:
Just a quick question, what's your opinion of a Deadeye version? I generally enjoy deadeye mf builds so that's why im curious.

I made this build mostly so Witches could MF as well but damage wise Witch is still the best. My next option would be Scion.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
I am currently around lvl 75 and really liking the build. My only question is - does Beacon of Ruin lag for anyone? For me it's quite noticeable and lag ceased when I switched from Beacon to Paragon of Calamity.
"
ixxxo wrote:
I am currently around lvl 75 and really liking the build. My only question is - does Beacon of Ruin lag for anyone? For me it's quite noticeable and lag ceased when I switched from Beacon to Paragon of Calamity.

It's rather the Heralds and ailment effects on the screen.
Are there any upgrades you can recommend regarding item choice? Not too sure how to get stronger after acquiring all the items you've got geared.
Cheers
Last edited by UnluckyGoose on Oct 6, 2018, 10:55:34 PM
Solid build, been finding a lot of success with it this league.

I made some variations but it's still very similar to the original.

Still need to enchant my boots and gloves, but that will come soon enough.

The main change I made was to place Power Siphon on a 4-Link and use Barrage for single target. With Promise + Wise Oak penetration + Helmet Enchant (very important) it actually melts a lot of bosses. I've been running Shaped Volcano, Shaped Channel, and Elder Lair and finding a lot of success.
This setup does have less defensive prowess without the CWDT setup, but I will probably end up going into Acro + P-Acro since I'm using Grace + Vaal Grace with %increased MS and %chance to blind while affected by Grace Watcher's Eye.

If you're reading this and thinking about trying this out, I cannot stress how important either the Barrage helm enchant or a Dying Sun are (or both if you're feeling like it), because without them it's very underwhelming DPS.
Last edited by MangoChuco on Oct 13, 2018, 1:15:46 AM
Is there another ring setup better fit with HeadHunter ? Or maybe i should just change the jewels inspired learning to Rez jewels since i don't need them
Why haste and vaal haste both as separate gems? We dont have enough unreserved mana to run haste with both heralds anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info