[3.4] KissMeQuick's MF Power Siphon & Currency Guide | 100% IIQ 50% IIR | 70% IIQ up to T17 | Budget

Looking to respec a lvl95 zombie necro to something more exciting.
Is this build any good in delves 400+ or its just for mapping?
Watching the videos, its the most enjoyable gameplay i have seen in a witch.
Can I play this build with scion?
Looks very good, want to try it next league as a starter, make lots of currency then respec.
Scion elementalist/raider, is it albe to do a starter?

/
I respec my witch and scion to try this, my damage sucks, how did u get damage that high?
I tried on a high budget, but still weak.
Last edited by 1i1W4DE on Oct 30, 2018, 1:39:32 PM
Hey Kiss_Me_Quick!

Insane guides btw! Man, you are just amazing!

Just wanted to ask some quick questions:

1.) What do you think bout dropping Hypothermia for Item Quantity?

2.) What's the song playing on this vid on the guide? lol
(Rare Dark Forest T14 - 100% IIQ 50% IIR version)
This build has underwhelming dps. My character is a level 87 Witch Elementalist and I only have 187,825 total dps according to PoB. KissMeQuick's level 91 Witch Elementalist has a total dps of 453,360 according to PoB. That is an insane amount of damage. I have the same gear, gems and passive skill tree as KissMeQuick's Witch Elementalist. Maybe I am missing something really obvious as to why I am not getting a total of 400,000 plus dps. I have reviewed my gear, gems, and passive skill tree several times but I do not see where KissMeQuick is getting 453,360 total dps which is an insane amount of damage. Again, I am only getting 187,825 total dps. I would recommend that nobody play this build. It has horrible dps. My PoB link is shown below:

https://pastebin.com/tijt1cpd

Maybe somebody can point out a big deficiency in my build.
Last edited by Voteronyiakin on Oct 31, 2018, 9:16:18 PM
I don't know if it has been asked, but how come there's lightning damage on your Piscator's Vigil? I can't find any with that modifier, and I'm unsure how important it is
"
LLR89 wrote:
I don't know if it has been asked, but how come there's lightning damage on your Piscator's Vigil? I can't find any with that modifier, and I'm unsure how important it is

I don't have lightning damage on my Piscator's Vigil. I have "39% increased spell damage" as an implicit modifier on the unique wand. I don't know where you are seeing lightning damage. KissMeQuick has lightning damage and attack speed as implicit modifiers on his Piscator's Vigil Tornado Wand. I was unable to get a Piscator's Vigil with those kinds of implicit modifiers. Maybe it is critcal that I have to get these implicits in order to have 400,000 plus dps. I am not sure. Again, maybe somebody can point out a critical mistake in my build. I just bought a Piscator's Vigil Tornado Wand with "Adds 3 - 61 Lightning Damage" as an implicit modifier. But I don't have the "5% Increased Attack Speed" implicit modifier that KissMeQuick has. KissMeQuick has both implicit modifiers. The total dps is now 194,066. Before it was 187,825. But it is still horrible damage. Shown below is the PoB link:

https://pastebin.com/5smSDwvY
Last edited by Voteronyiakin on Oct 31, 2018, 11:53:59 PM
Has some problems with killing t6 bosses with this build. Is there something wrong with my build? Thanks in advance.
"
LLR89 wrote:

This is a different implicit modifier (the "normal" one is increased spell damage) coming from the corruption. You might not find one with elemental damage (like lightning damage) and attack speed, but a single corrupted implicit can be easily found on trading sites.

I would also recommend to use cold damage, rather then lightning damage, because the skill tree has nodes which increases the flat cold damage by certain percentages.

Regarding the importance of that new implicit: It is not that important. If you don't have the currency, then just use a normal version. It is just better to use such a corrupted version, because the increased spell damage from the normal version doesn't affect your damage (Power Siphon is an attack, not a spell).
GGG have now clue on how to balance even the simplest things.
Last edited by LimeKoala on Nov 3, 2018, 5:17:11 PM
This build is horrible. My character is a level 87 Witch Elementalist with a total dps of 179,251 according to PoB. KissMeQuick's level 91 Witch Elementalist has a total dps of 453,360 according to PoB. I have followed his build guide pretty closely. I do not have a clue as to how he gets a total dps value of 453,360. Maybe he hacked PoB to get this kind of crazy damage. I do not know what he did. It was very disappointing to play this build. KissMeQuick does not offer any useful advice as to how he was able to achieve this kind of total dps. I just wanted to let anyone know that if they are thinking of playing this build they will be very disappointed in the total dps even if they follow KissMeQuick's build guide very closely. I have posted my PoB build link twice before but nobody including KissMeQuick offers any advice as to why my total dps of 179,251 is severely lacking. I am surprised. I thought by now that someone would have offered some kind of useful advice. My PoB link is https://pastebin.com/tgy9iVtH

DO NOT PLAY THIS BUILD YOU WILL NOT GET HIS DAMAGE NUMBERS EVEN IF YOU FOLLOW HIS BUILD GUIDE VERY CLOSELY.
"
Voteronyiakin wrote:
This build is horrible. My character is a level 87 Witch Elementalist with a total dps of 179,251 according to PoB. KissMeQuick's level 91 Witch Elementalist has a total dps of 453,360 according to PoB. I have followed his build guide pretty closely. I do not have a clue as to how he gets a total dps value of 453,360. Maybe he hacked PoB to get this kind of crazy damage. I do not know what he did. It was very disappointing to play this build. KissMeQuick does not offer any useful advice as to how he was able to achieve this kind of total dps. I just wanted to let anyone know that if they are thinking of playing this build they will be very disappointed in the total dps even if they follow KissMeQuick's build guide very closely. I have posted my PoB build link twice before but nobody including KissMeQuick offers any advice as to why my total dps of 179,251 is severely lacking. I am surprised. I thought by now that someone would have offered some kind of useful advice. My PoB link is https://pastebin.com/tgy9iVtH

DO NOT PLAY THIS BUILD YOU WILL NOT GET HIS DAMAGE NUMBERS EVEN IF YOU FOLLOW HIS BUILD GUIDE VERY CLOSELY.

In your POB you should turn on projectile travel distance, enable haste aura and with balanced resists and a wise oak. Tick 5 frenzy charges also.

With these options turned on you should be sitting around 350K DPS. Please also note that the op has cold damage on almost every jewel. You should be upgrading these slots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info