[3.4] KissMeQuick's MF Power Siphon & Currency Guide | 100% IIQ 50% IIR | 70% IIQ up to T17 | Budget

Hi I've been really enjoying this build but there are some things that just don't work perfectly for me and I am not sure why. The build is fast and I like power siphon but I feel the skill itself is slowing down my clear because I stay locked in position for so long. I tried to build more attack speed but it still doesn't feel smooth. Also this buld has almost no hp. I feel so weak in any delves. I tried to use kinetic blast now. Seems a little bit faster but still the low hp issue. Any suggestions how I could improve/fix these things?
thanks!
An aurabot would assist this build greatly correct?
Hey! A little bit late but I tried your build, and I did a couple of tweaks and I'm not going MF because it seems that I'll burn out doing it. But after all, this is my gear at the moment, so far so good:

I have some MF items to doing it MF, but idk... I think I'll get bored very soon:

Missing Goldwyrm boots, may be I'll roll another character into MF to get my hands over those items.

I got into maps after two days, some random deaths here and there, but lvl 79 at the moment and the clear speed is really good. I have tested even in T15 Reef and was just melting mob like they were nothing xD Elementalists are really powerful. Very good guide, thanks for sharing it with us :) keep up!
"
MrKuchen wrote:
Hi I've been really enjoying this build but there are some things that just don't work perfectly for me and I am not sure why. The build is fast and I like power siphon but I feel the skill itself is slowing down my clear because I stay locked in position for so long. I tried to build more attack speed but it still doesn't feel smooth. Also this buld has almost no hp. I feel so weak in any delves. I tried to use kinetic blast now. Seems a little bit faster but still the low hp issue. Any suggestions how I could improve/fix these things?
thanks!

If you follow his tree, the damage is really high and currently, his setup is very powerful. But you'll need to change somethings like getting even more life from the tree, crafting higher tiers of life on your jewels if you don't want to feel squishy. I didn't follow his passive tree because I thought that it could be a better idea investing in survivability than damage. I'll share with you my POB link (https://pastebin.com/rXAYkmg6 lvl 79 at the moment. 4.4k hp. About the DPS, count that the "Is the enemy shocked" option is selected and is not over a boss) if you are interested.

Even so, you could see his passive tree and make a couple of changes to get more damage and more life if you can. Remember that he showed up his version of his gameplay, it doesn't mean that you HAVE to follow as it is. Do whatever you want during your play :)
Hi there, would you recommend this build as a starting/first character for 3.5?
If so how would you level with it? (considering no twink gear)
"
Nebs wrote:

No... it would be painful.
"
"
Nebs wrote:

No... it would be painful.

Ah, that is a shame :) but thank you for the reply - I guess it is back to the drawing board in regards to finding a build/guide to play at the start :)
I play this in standard and wonder if this will work okey in new leauge in 3.5?
I absolutely love this MF build though as most, i did adjust a few things here and there.

May I ask if you are planning to update the skilltree for the coming season? Id absolutely appreciate it since im not good with the trees :D

Hi, i changed the build for 5ex in this league 3.5, because some items got rly expensive =( and now im stick to t11 and lower maps bosses are insane to up from t9 and vs the new masters in the t11+ map i have no chance, can u overlook and say what im missing =(`?
Nevermind i switched to bladevortex iqq this here i still unplayable in betrayal after investing 8ex>.>
Last edited by A1c3 on Dec 18, 2018, 6:26:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info