[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
zhul0r wrote:
^
Elemental hit is currently "bugged" (someone from GGG said it should work like this but its clearly too much dmg) with conversion and its the reason why its so broken.
IF you convert from all 3 damage types (it can choose from) to one element, converted damage will be added to the damage of an element you convert to if it chooses it. And since you have 2 jewels that guarantee only one element you are basicaly always dealing triple damage of what you are suposed to.

Example without conversion:
lvl 20 ele hit can choose from:
590 to 1096 fire dmg
483 to 896 cold dmg
95 to 1802 lightning dmg

With jewels you guarantee you choose fire dmg.
Damage you deal:
590 to 1096 fire dmg.

Example with conversion:
590 to 1096 fire dmg
483 to 896 cold dmg
95 to 1802 lightning dmg

You have following conversion:
Avatar of fire: 50% from lightning and cold converts to fire
Call of the brotherhood: 40% from lightning convers to cold
Pyre ring/Frostferno: 40%/50% from cold gets converted to fire
So your lightning damage has 90% conversion to fire and cold damage converts 100% to fire if you have Frostferno. With pyre ring your conversion is less effecient (90% cold to fire and 86% lightning to fire).

Damage you deal after the conversion (with frostferno):
590 to 1096 fire dmg
483 to 896 fire dmg converted from cold damage
85,5 to 1621,8 fire dmg converted from lightning damage
= 1158,5 to 3613,8 fire damage total

"
doom_boi wrote:
Can someone give me a skill tree without xoph's blood, but with lioneye's fall and Souls Raker.

Yes

Im planning to make this build for Delve but I noticed u mentioned that this skill is currently broken and will be fix. My question is how much can we expect from the damage after the fix. Will the damage still be high or it will be nerf hard due to fix?
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Would you recommend it for a League Start? Because of the required Items?!

starting this build in FB league,first i playing with lightning arrow+baarage farming chaos recipes,after bying 2 jewells i change for ele hit + quil rain and farming on frostefrno,i think this build is good but u need some budget for playing it
"
ZzzZZzzZZZZ wrote:
Leveling is easy : rush for the two unique jewels (be careful about the conditions) and then rush avatar of fire. I did it and it was a crazy fast leveling.

I'm not sure, but i don't get it. Nobody of you has the Avatar of fire linked?? - Do you respect it, when you have both rings?? - i asked this, because the Avatar of fire is a Long way to go from the ranger-spot - or what did i miss?? - Can you please explain this to me, please??
Last edited by bjornharx on Oct 16, 2019, 5:36:06 PM
"
Cordovan wrote:
"
ZzzZZzzZZZZ wrote:
Leveling is easy : rush for the two unique jewels (be careful about the conditions) and then rush avatar of fire. I did it and it was a crazy fast leveling.

I'm not sure, but i don't get it. Nobody of you has the Avatar of fire linked?? - Do you respect it, when you have both rings?? - i asked this, because the Avatar of fire is a Long way to go from the ranger-spot - or what did i miss?? - Can you please explain this to me, please??

Becuase they have Xophs blood that grants Avatar of fire. However Xophs blood is pretty expensive so when you dont have it yet you just travel to Avatar of fire. Just follow non-xophs blood tree in OPs post.
You clearly dont understand how ele hit works so check my previous post for explanation.

"
Ayam1414 wrote:

Im planning to make this build for Delve but I noticed u mentioned that this skill is currently broken and will be fix. My question is how much can we expect from the damage after the fix. Will the damage still be high or it will be nerf hard due to fix?

I mean there are 2 most likely possibilities:
a) They remove interaction with conversion which will result in loss of 66% of dmg.
b) They tweak the numbers on ele hit while keeping conversion interaction alive.

Last edited by zhul0r on Aug 16, 2018, 9:47:29 AM
"
zhul0r wrote:
"
Cordovan wrote:
"
ZzzZZzzZZZZ wrote:

Becuase they have Xophs blood that grants Avatar of fire. However Xophs blood is pretty expensive so when you dont have it yet you just travel to Avatar of fire. Just follow non-xophs blood tree in OPs post.
You clearly dont understand how ele hit works so check my previous post for explanation.

"
Ayam1414 wrote:

a) They remove interaction with conversion which will result in loss of 66% of dmg.
b) They tweak the numbers on ele hit while keeping conversion interaction alive.

Okay, thanks!
"
zhul0r wrote:
"
Cordovan wrote:
"
ZzzZZzzZZZZ wrote:

"
Ayam1414 wrote:

ok mate thanks for clarification. I guess we will just have to w8 and see. Btw loss 66% damage is too high lol.
"
zhul0r wrote:
^
Elemental hit is currently "bugged" (someone from GGG said it should work like this but its clearly too much dmg) with conversion and its the reason why its so broken.
IF you convert from all 3 damage types (it can choose from) to one element, converted damage will be added to the damage of an element you convert to if it chooses it. And since you have 2 jewels that guarantee only one element you are basicaly always dealing triple damage of what you are suposed to.

Example without conversion:
590 to 1096 fire dmg
483 to 896 cold dmg
95 to 1802 lightning dmg

With jewels you guarantee you choose fire dmg.
Damage you deal:
590 to 1096 fire dmg.

Example with conversion:
590 to 1096 fire dmg
483 to 896 cold dmg
95 to 1802 lightning dmg

You have following conversion:
Avatar of fire: 50% from lightning and cold converts to fire
Call of the brotherhood: 40% from lightning convers to cold
Pyre ring/Frostferno: 40%/50% from cold gets converted to fire
So your lightning damage has 90% conversion to fire and cold damage converts 100% to fire if you have Frostferno. With pyre ring your conversion is less effecient (90% cold to fire and 86% lightning to fire).

Damage you deal after the conversion (with frostferno):
590 to 1096 fire dmg
483 to 896 fire dmg converted from cold damage
85,5 to 1621,8 fire dmg converted from lightning damage
= 1158,5 to 3613,8 fire damage total

"
doom_boi wrote:
Can someone give me a skill tree without xoph's blood, but with lioneye's fall and Souls Raker.

Yes

I don't think anyone from GGG has said Bugged. Its obviously overpowered, but pre incursion it was described to work the way its working. I can imagine seeing a change, but I don't think anyone can claim knowing a fix is even in the works.
I tried to make Lighting Arrow Build working but failed hard. I now respeced to Ele Hit. Got everything but Frostferno. But i am a Raider not a Deadeye? Should i change to Deadeye? I would need to level a new one because im n Race. Is it worth it?
Raider is fine mate, the dps comes from ele hit, any ranger ascendency works fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info