[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

Awesome build! Will definitely be using this for Delve league
just a question, but why is it that we are using call of the brotherhood ?
Can someone give me a skill tree without xoph's blood, but with lioneye's fall and Souls Raker.
"
DBM92 wrote:
just a question, but why is it that we are using call of the brotherhood ?

I was wondering this myself. I'm using both combat focus jewels for dealing only fire dmg. Using this ring doesn't make any sense.

Edit: If you cant afford frostferno, just put in cold to fire support in with brotherhood ring.
Last edited by Jasperboy on Aug 12, 2018, 10:38:13 AM
^
Elemental hit is currently "bugged" (someone from GGG said it should work like this but its clearly too much dmg) with conversion and its the reason why its so broken.
IF you convert from all 3 damage types (it can choose from) to one element, converted damage will be added to the damage of an element you convert to if it chooses it. And since you have 2 jewels that guarantee only one element you are basicaly always dealing triple damage of what you are suposed to.

Example without conversion:
lvl 20 ele hit can choose from:
590 to 1096 fire dmg
483 to 896 cold dmg
95 to 1802 lightning dmg

With jewels you guarantee you choose fire dmg.
Damage you deal:
590 to 1096 fire dmg.

Example with conversion:
lvl 20 ele hit can choose from:
590 to 1096 fire dmg
483 to 896 cold dmg
95 to 1802 lightning dmg

You have following conversion:
Avatar of fire: 50% from lightning and cold converts to fire
Call of the brotherhood: 40% from lightning convers to cold
Pyre ring/Frostferno: 40%/50% from cold gets converted to fire
So your lightning damage has 90% conversion to fire and cold damage converts 100% to fire if you have Frostferno. With pyre ring your conversion is less effecient (90% cold to fire and 86% lightning to fire).

Damage you deal after the conversion (with frostferno):
590 to 1096 fire dmg
483 to 896 fire dmg converted from cold damage
85,5 to 1621,8 fire dmg converted from lightning damage
= 1158,5 to 3613,8 fire damage total

"
doom_boi wrote:
Can someone give me a skill tree without xoph's blood, but with lioneye's fall and Souls Raker.

Yes
Last edited by zhul0r on Aug 12, 2018, 1:24:36 PM
Hi all!

I'm trying out this build for the flashback race and it's soo cool! Currently lvl 71 and getting ready for maps.

Having a questions though, what amulet should we be using though, since both yoke and xoth are hella expensive on this ladder. Here's my gear if you're having any additional suggestions, thank you !

Last edited by dom1nat3 on Aug 13, 2018, 11:35:58 AM
"
dom1nat3 wrote:
Hi all!

I'm trying out this build for the flashback race and it's soo cool! Currently lvl 71 and getting ready for maps.

Having a questions though, what amulet should we be using though, since both yoke and xoth are hella expensive on this ladder. Here's my gear if you're having any additional suggestions, thank you !

you should take a quill rain first I think
Hey this is my gear but my DPS cant be compared to yours. Can you check it please?
https://pastebin.com/HFa4Wv1A
Thank you!

I'm running a tree with AoF from the comments and Yoke of Suffering, but... my dps is just like 600k for a singletarget (swap with slower projectiles and faster attacks) in PoB and I have a pretty decent gear imho.

Can someone check and tell me what's wrong?

https://pastebin.com/5er9E2rd
Last edited by WilliamCZE on Aug 14, 2018, 10:55:34 PM
Would you recommend it for a League Start? Because of the required Items?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info