[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

Hello guys, i think its a very nice build with solid dps. I started it after a week playing the game so im newbie. I got one question only (idk if it has been answered yet) what's the tree build WITHOUT Xoph's Blood BUT with Soul Raker / Lioneye's Fall only. I dont know if it works this way but i'm about to buy Lioneye's and i dont know if i should keep the tree as it is or refund some points and add them to Soul Raker.
"
Saijen_v2 wrote:
Hello guys, i think its a very nice build with solid dps. I started it after a week playing the game so im newbie. I got one question only (idk if it has been answered yet) what's the tree build WITHOUT Xoph's Blood BUT with Soul Raker / Lioneye's Fall only. I dont know if it works this way but i'm about to buy Lioneye's and i dont know if i should keep the tree as it is or refund some points and add them to Soul Raker.

I think you shouldn't bother with Lioneye's and just save for Xoph's Blood. When running avatar of fire you have a lot of skill points allocated to get there so the points you have left are more valuable elsewhere. Not sure if I'm very clear (not fluent) but it's how I understand it.
I get it, but if i get Hoph's i should change the tree because as i saw on google Xoph's have already avatar of fire right?
"
Saijen_v2 wrote:
I get it, but if i get Hoph's i should change the tree because as i saw on google Xoph's have already avatar of fire right?

Yes and that's why you the tree is so different with and without Xoph's. Oh and if you dont have a frostferno I think it's really worth saving for !
"
ZzzZZzzZZZZ wrote:
"
Saijen_v2 wrote:

I think you shouldn't bother with Lioneye's and just save for Xoph's Blood. When running avatar of fire you have a lot of skill points allocated to get there so the points you have left are more valuable elsewhere. Not sure if I'm very clear (not fluent) but it's how I understand it.

^
What is the difference between Xoph blood and Yoke of Suffering?
luck in temple didn't go well
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
Hey! I got an watcher's eye with double anger Rarity: Unique
Watcher's Eye
Prismatic Jewel
--------
Limited to: 1
--------
Item Level: 83
--------
4% increased maximum Energy Shield
4% increased maximum Life
5% increased maximum Mana
31% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage while affected by Anger
54% increased Fire Damage while affected by Anger
--------
Will this boost the build at all?
Also what gem do you mean by WED?
Hmm, frostferno or xoph's first? i think xoph's is better to buy first what's your opinion guys?
so what is best at endgame frostferno or second 6 link?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info