[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
Zwyk wrote:
How does Call of the Brotherhood work in this build? Isn't all damage Fire? So how is %inc lightning damage + lightning converted to cold profitable? Also, does the shock against frozen enemies ever happen then?

You'd have to look up conversion charts but basically elements convert down a line. Even with us completely switching to fire only, conversions of the other elements still stick and do wonders for our damage. This is also why with all of the required gear and 100% fire conversion, we still use cold to fire gem in our main setup for a huge damage increase.

I have a question about enchants for boots. What should we shoot for? I'm thinking it's most likely:

Ele pen
Attack speed
Leech
Movement Speed
Last edited by coaa on Aug 7, 2018, 9:21:47 AM
So question about the progression :

what is most important ?
The combat focus gems and then Avatar of fire / call of brotherhood ?

or should i do a different order ?
Due to high price of the requiered Items its not easy to get them all at once.
Also is the tooltip DPS representative or not ? when i chose avatar of fire with only one combat focus my DPS goes down.
"
feelthepain wrote:
I chose this build for flashback event saying "hey its not that expensive, how bad it can get on event?" and boy I was wrong. Jewels alone are 1 ex each right now. I finished acts today and wasnt lucky at all(managed to get around 60c at lvl 74) and I've almost nothing for the build. Right now I'm struggling with pretty much everything. Cant stay alive, not enough ST damage, mediocre AOE damage.

I'm not sure what to do right now and pretty bummed about these prices. I didnt get anything cuz I was saving for jewels but they just keep going up. Should I switch to something similiar till I can afford at least jewels? If yes, any suggestions? :)

It is actually not horrible without AoF and the jewels, you just have to use Elemental Equilibrium, since Ele hit switches between all 3 elements it gives a decent damage boost :)
where you put combat focus crimson jewel in mf build?
Last edited by bjornharx on Oct 16, 2019, 5:36:43 PM
Hi, may I know which kind of bow do you recommend as mapping bow up to t15/16?
Is quill rain damage sufficient enough or the bow with +2 level to socketed cold/fire better ?
Thanks !
"
billylee93 wrote:
Hi, may I know which kind of bow do you recommend as mapping bow up to t15/16?
Is quill rain damage sufficient enough or the bow with +2 level to socketed cold/fire better ?
Thanks !

TBH if you have all of the gear to full fire conversion including xoph's then yes quill rain is plenty fine for T15s. I only use quill rain because it's such a huge QOL with everything with the absurd speed you get from it. If I were doing T16s then I would use chin but i'm quite sure you could still use quill and still defeat them pretty easily. I didn't like using chin for clear, it felt sluggish after using quill the entire time. Maybe with attack speed boot enchant coupled with blood rage etc it will feel better but quill rain for how cheap it is does some WORK.
"
So I just dropped a "cannot choose lightning" jewel.

Paired with my insane RNG, I got 2x 5-link Quill Rains, a Heatshiver, a Pyre and a Call of the Brotherhood as well as a full MF set (Goldwyrm, Sadimas, Perandus Blazon, a Ventor).. SSFBTW

F.. me, this is insane, stuff is melting left and right from me and I don't even use higher gems than lvl 12 because I just switched about 10 mins ago.

Any tips on what would be the best chest, cause that's the only thing lacking. I got 5 Tabulas which I could try to corrupt, is there anything than +lvl to bow gems that's useful?

AM I better off using a 5-link for ea. AoE and Singletarget, and go for whatever drops as a chest for defenses?

I'm only at T5 maps atm cause I wasn't able to push forward as my DMG lacked alot, this won't be a problem at all now. But the Tabula isn't going to do much longer.

Is it worth to farm a Kaom's Heart and sacrifice a 6th link? Or should I opt for another chest and 5link/try to 6link it?

My gem inks are:

Singletarget
EH - Inc. Crit - WED - Sower Proj. - Cold pen.

AoE
EH - Inc. Crit - WED - Slower Proj. - Mirage Archer - GMP
(would toss the crit in favor of a chest if it's worth it)

Ele hit gets some impressive numbers from levels. As you're SSF you can either try and farm coins / prophecy and pray for the one for frostferno. Otherwise yeah probably a chest with corruptions to add levels to socketed gems. In the MF setups people end up dropping xophs for avatar of fire on tree and typically craft +2-3 bows for ele hit for clear. TBH even without frostferno just using a 5 link in my queen of the forest for clear, i'm in T13s atm using quill rain and nothing survives 1 shot + richochet. The only stuff that does is bosses and harbringer packs. I do have frostferno for those single target situations though but not until recently. I was still just point blanking them with my clear setup and still melted quickly.
What HP do people usually run around with?

I'm struggling to get over 4.6k with overall good HP rolls on all applicable items, which feels low for farming high tier maps.

Am i missing something here? Currently have 145% from tree.

My PoB setup: https://pastebin.com/B1rx0uVt

Thanks
Last edited by FurionBG on Aug 8, 2018, 10:45:51 AM
Calll of the Brotherhood give me no Damage boost can you explain me why?

I wear both jewels

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info