[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

Lol, I`m stupid!
"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
Last edited by 666tnt666 on Aug 6, 2018, 3:44:48 AM
Last edited by bjornharx on Oct 16, 2019, 5:36:54 PM
yeah, i would not recommend anyone to play this build as a starter in flashback, jewels alone cost ~2ex already lol. without jewels EH deals pretty crap damage especially struggling vs bosses.. and by the time you farm this 2 ex, i doubt that price will not go up..

Start with Arc traps instead, pretty much nothing needed and dps is very good, especially if you plan to play SSF
Last edited by bjornharx on Oct 16, 2019, 5:36:49 PM
"
LiquidChair wrote:
yeah, i would not recommend anyone to play this build as a starter in flashback, jewels alone cost ~2ex already lol. without jewels EH deals pretty crap damage especially struggling vs bosses.. and by the time you farm this 2 ex, i doubt that price will not go up..

Start with Arc traps instead, pretty much nothing needed and dps is very good, especially if you plan to play SSF

Man I really wanted to do it anyway so I forced myself to push HARD on day one aka get to maps no matter what. Man am I happy I did.

Act 2 the cold jewel DROPPED. I almost crapped myself. The other jewel was ~10c so I snagged it with every cent I had.

Max rolled call was 5c, max attack speed chin sol 5c. The biggest hurdle was frostferno tbh as even day 1 that was like 2ex. I got super lucky on that end I had an ex drop on leveling to maps then the next day I was finishing grinding the last few c to buy another ex and another dropped. I'm very happy I got the entire build together super quick and it's a complete joke so far (although pushing red maps in sub 4k hp is really sketchy). Saving for xoph's now so I can refund those like 20 points and put more survival in.

I really wouldn't recommend it as a league starter going forward. I really had to nolife it day 1 with very little sleep to get ahead before price bloat tbh. Even then I had really good luck which really helped and cant be always had.
Skill Tree for Scion Pls ;)
"
Rossko wrote:
"
666tnt666 wrote:
Either I`m missing something or the whole

- Combat Focus CRIMSON Jewel next to Golem's Blood (at the bottom of the tree)
- Combat Focus VIRIDIAN Jewel next to Heartseeker (right side of the tree)

thing has to be a sad joke. If you look at the op`s tree you will find out that both "can`t choose..." abilities of the two jewels are NOT working so we use 2 jewels with nothing more than 15% inc. dmg? I mean there are thousands of cheaper and better jewels if you do not want the "can`t choose..." part at all. What am I missing?

You are probably missing that they dont say "ALLOCATED in radius"....they do work...

No that's not what he's missing.
What he's missing is proper understanding of the wording.
He assumes the jewels works like this: (Str >= 40) && (Int >= 40)
When it actually works like this: (Str + Int) >= 40
Meaning that 25 Str + 15 Int would work as the TOTAL amount would be 40.
Not sure if anyone has tried this yet, but I've been messing with a weapon swap setup where I have lioneye's glare for clearing (Farshot passive on lioneye's glare stacks with the ascendancy node Farshot), and then swap to Chin Sol (wearing Frostferno) for quick single target boss kills. This gives also gives you another ~6 sockets to do curse on hit options to put in each bow.

I 'accidentally' killed elder in the wrong phase using the chin sol + frostferno single target setup... so be careful, sometimes its too much dmg :)

** forgot to mention, you'll need a second quiver for this. Not necessarily a bad thing though, now you can have a boss quiver and a trash quiver.
Last edited by hambomb on Aug 6, 2018, 3:12:57 PM
"
LiquidChair wrote:

pretty much, I went all in and did get 3 exalts drop to fund the 2 ele hit jewels + 1 lioneyes jewel and some good rares.. frostferno is insanely expensive now, going to 4 exalts soon
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
How does Call of the Brotherhood work in this build? Isn't all damage Fire? So how is %inc lightning damage + lightning converted to cold profitable? Also, does the shock against frozen enemies ever happen then?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info