[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
fischiface wrote:
Calll of the Brotherhood give me no Damage boost can you explain me why?

I wear both jewels

You're converting your lightning to cold but have no cold to fire conversion anywhere. Get a Frostferno, Xoph's blood or Avatar of Fire passive.
Hello, I started Incursion Flashback event with this build and just started mapping at the moment.

I was wondering what I should be prioritising in terms of gear progression at this point in time. I currently have a Pyre Ring, Quill Rain, Tabula, and a bunch of other rare gear to get my resists.

Even though both EH jewels are expensive at the moment, I should prioritise on getting these right?

My plan right now is to just continue and progress with my atlas and accumulate currency.

Happy to get some further advice.

Thanks!
"
kazafz wrote:

Thanks!

I'm currently lvl 90 with this build and got all required gear. HP is only 4 600 which is a bit on the low side. I sometimes die, especially when I get crowded at the start of an Incursion or sometimes in a Breach where I also get crowded immediately and it's hard to react.

There is a huge damage increase when you get both jewels - so that is something you should go for as soon as you can - especially if you are still using Ele Hit. I was personally leveling with Split Arrow up until lvl 40 something and then made the switch - even though I didn't have both jewels until after lvl 60.

Chin Sol is also a good recommendation. If you position yourself close to harder enemies, like you go behind them and so on - you will double your DPS. It's very nice for bursting things down.

Also make sure you have a single target skill as well. Before I got both jewels I was using Slower Projectiles for my single target Ele Hit instead of the Fire-specific skill gems in order to boost the damage of the skill even though it was using all 3 elements. It could be something to consider.
-
Last edited by bjornharx on Oct 16, 2019, 5:36:38 PM
"
Bizze79 wrote:
"
kazafz wrote:

Thanks!

I'm currently lvl 90 with this build and got all required gear. HP is only 4 600 which is a bit on the low side. I sometimes die, especially when I get crowded at the start of an Incursion or sometimes in a Breach where I also get crowded immediately and it's hard to react.

There is a huge damage increase when you get both jewels - so that is something you should go for as soon as you can - especially if you are still using Ele Hit. I was personally leveling with Split Arrow up until lvl 40 something and then made the switch - even though I didn't have both jewels until after lvl 60.

Chin Sol is also a good recommendation. If you position yourself close to harder enemies, like you go behind them and so on - you will double your DPS. It's very nice for bursting things down.

Also make sure you have a single target skill as well. Before I got both jewels I was using Slower Projectiles for my single target Ele Hit instead of the Fire-specific skill gems in order to boost the damage of the skill even though it was using all 3 elements. It could be something to consider.

Thanks for the advice! Yeah I am using slower proj + faster attack for single target at the moment. I am lvl 73 at the moment.

I will just keep progressing maps now and accumulate currency for those 2 jewels!
A slight build variation i ended up with - https://pastebin.com/Wae43ExG

At lvl93 it gets me to a more comfortable 5020hp, plus has more damage by sacrificing a jewel slot and strictly crit multiplier nodes for flat dmg increase, attack speed and crit chance nodes. Most importantly gets me to pass through blood siphon.
Last edited by FurionBG on Aug 9, 2018, 7:13:26 AM
Spoiler
Thanks For Build
https://youtu.be/wnkkwKlcoDU
Is there a tree option if you want to switch between geared and MF for this build? I see the MF tree, but I don't want to respec the tree everytime want to switch gear to run higher tier maps. I have most the gear except for the Xoph's ammy.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1
I was told about this game by a friend, i'm so thankful this is the guide i chose to follow. I do so much dmg and i'm fast. Does anyone use inspired learning with this build? It seems cool, but also might take too many points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info