[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

I just beat Shaper with this build without dying once.
Here's the video of the fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cve9VPmUZxU

It's my second build to beat Shaper with and it's been immensely easier than with the build I've beaten him first with. Thanks for the guide!
"
HeManNZ wrote:
Raider is fine mate, the dps comes from ele hit, any ranger ascendency works fine.

+1 chain is kinda huge for the clearspeed tho
Started yesterday 79lv right now.

I have 2 combat focus jewels and lioneyes's fall.
And Call of the Brotherhood + Pyre ring.

I feel good now. what do I have to upgrade next?

I have 4 - 5 ex'ish...

Frostferno for single target = 4 ex (gem swap enough for bosses sometimes...)
Xophs blood = 4 ex (already opened Avatar of fire at the tree...)

im thinking frostferno for single + kaoms hearth (cheap) + 5 link quill rain for trash clear.

What do you think?

edit: find cheap frostferno and bought from 3ex. im happy with it. single target extremely deadly.

next xophs amulet or 5link quill + kaoms hearth .. maybe loreweave.
Last edited by luckstar53 on Aug 19, 2018, 6:14:18 PM
Also i found windripper gives 1.5x dps vs quil. But i got it for free, maybe just mediocre shaper bow even better.
Hey im following your guide but my main hand chance to crit I'd pretty low I even have lioneyes fall and the nodes around soul rakker.
"
March55 wrote:
Hey im following your guide but my main hand chance to crit I'd pretty low I even have lioneyes fall and the nodes around soul rakker.

How much is exactly "low" in your opinion.
I have 37% quill and 47% chinsol without any buffs.
Hey dude, sick build. Currently trying it out now. Just curious though, why do you invest points into the claw tree? You dont ever use claws on this build. Was that a mistake?
"
mystiking wrote:
Hey dude, sick build. Currently trying it out now. Just curious though, why do you invest points into the claw tree? You dont ever use claws on this build. Was that a mistake?

He uses this jewel

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lioneye%27s_Fall

Melee and Melee Weapon Type modifiers in Radius are Transformed to Bow Modifiers
Hey there,
thanks for the greaaat build you provided here :)
Was just wondering why you didn't picked phase acrobatics (Vs a few life/dmg points) ?
thanks man!
Last edited by Merlin_S on Aug 25, 2018, 7:09:08 PM
The trees without the lioneye jewel and claw passives have low leech.

Are people really playing without Vitality void?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info