Mathil Build List v3.0

In his last video to craft that OH Mathil suggest using a Metallic in the recipe(more lightning no physical) the lightning is canceled out but what's the point of this fossil? You'd want physical mods too no? What am I missing.
IGN @TiznaraN
Hey mate, I am trying your cobra lash build, but I find it hard to play with 4 skills that reserve mana, if I active them all, I don't get enough mana to do any skill, what I am missing ?
Every time i follow a league starter build with mathil my league end up being so bad .. i guess the lesson is learned !
"
SrBigoso wrote:
Just a quick question, even after watching Mathil's videos I still don't know the purpose of the "Summon Skitterbots" . Also would another skill such as Aspect of the cat be better than the skitterbots since the mana reserver changes by 10% and benefits more maybe?

Skitterbots is a easy shock of 20% for damage. Also chills for some added defense.
"
heavenkami11 wrote:
Hey mate, I am trying your cobra lash build, but I find it hard to play with 4 skills that reserve mana, if I active them all, I don't get enough mana to do any skill, what I am missing ?

Don't level up Precision
"
Pipou74 wrote:
"
heavenkami11 wrote:

Don't level up Precision

thank you!!!
Hello, I'm currently trying your Minion Build but since i'm not very used to play minions and more precisely Spectres, I'm wondering what are the specters to use in this build ?
THanks for the answer !
"
Chababouin91 wrote:
Hello, I'm currently trying your Minion Build but since i'm not very used to play minions and more precisely Spectres, I'm wondering what are the specters to use in this build ?
THanks for the answer !

i would like to know which spectres he uses also
IGN: hyrenfreak
"
hyrenfreak wrote:
"
Chababouin91 wrote:
THanks for the answer !

i would like to know which spectres he uses also

same here ... currently i using slave driver tho
Specters = Tukohama's Vanguard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info