Mathil Build List v3.0

Question about your Static Strike Elementalist build, why the purity ring when void blocks all phys dmg from non wep? Would an ice or fire ring be more effective?
Posted 2 times for some strange reason, ignore one of them if this doesnt fix it
Last edited by inflatablevillain on Sep 19, 2019, 8:14:33 PM
"
Question about your Static Strike Elementalist build, why the purity ring when void blocks all phys dmg from non wep? Would an ice or fire ring be more effective?

300% phys as extra element from VF plus 60% conversion from Static Strike. Build used to be 100% conversion with Static Strike + Winter Spirit when it was on the right side. With the change to left side of tree, I'm guessing the 40% is not as important since most of it is coming from the 300% extra and it takes 7 points to traverse from the leech area.

I tried re-working the tree a little bit to get Winter Spirit, but you lose more DPS or too much HP no matter which way. You can craft physical damage converted to element on gloves to reclaim some of the lost damage, but it ends up being around the same DPS as physical damage to attacks or attack speed on gloves since our base physical damage is not as high as other 2H converted builds.
This is surprisingly fun
The cobra slash build is surprisingly fun prefer dagger (bino) over claw
I tried a revision of the static strike build:

Replace loreweave and go back to inpulsa.

Replace gloves with Storm's Gift Assassin's Mitts as they do shock proliferation.

This opens up to replace chain with a pure DPS gem in weapon. In my 5l i just tested replacing it with a hypothermia (I'll reroll gems to get in ruthless or rage)

With inpulsa+shock proliferation gloves+no chain clear is just as good (from what I can see) but dmg seems higher/better (I have less yellows/blues staying in high tier maps).
Hiya,

I've been playing a heiro this league, currently playing ice spear totems but might swap to divine ire since it's a little more updated in the build thread here.

I'm wondering how I'm supposed to be building frenzy charges. The gear listed for rings has the enchant for +1 minimum frenzy and there's the way to generate power charges instead of frenzy, but I'm not seeing how they are generated.

"
I'm wondering how I'm supposed to be building frenzy charges. The gear listed for rings has the enchant for +1 minimum frenzy and there's the way to generate power charges instead of frenzy, but I'm not seeing how they are generated.

That's the magic of +1 minimum frenzy charges : you always have them, you can't go below that number
"
That's the magic of +1 minimum frenzy charges : you always have them, you can't go below that number

Oh so you just get them by default? Nothing needed to generate them?
Last edited by GrizzlyMonster on Sep 22, 2019, 5:00:55 AM
Hi!! I love your build ;-)

But i have a question for "Static Strike Elementalist"

Why use "Blood and sand aura"? IG and in path of building this aura dont up the damage for Static Strike. I dont understand why.

(sorry for my bad english :p)

Thx a lot ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info