Mathil Build List v3.0

I have an offhand with 15% reduced mana reservation of socketed gems.
If you put 2 heralds and wrath in it works without the head enchant.
"
Zirnitra24 wrote:
What would be the 6th link for the boys?

I can tell you how my I did mine if that helps

single:
VDS
Melee phys
Maim
Multi
Ruthless
Chance to bleed

^ Increased crit damage was more dps before I got enough crit multi.

Mapping:

VDS
Ancestral call
Melee Splash
Melee phys
Maim
Multi

^Ruthless is ever so slightly higher dps but I prefer the multi play.
Can you send me poe.trade link with pre-search for weapon upgrade, according to my current weapons?

PS: Build rocks, im lvl 69 doing t5 maps already xD Its insane for boss kill, but im strugling a bit with clearing, looks like not enough dmg for packs so im kinda squishy even with 40+ phy reduction, 4200hp and capped res :)
Looks like the tree on the EK/Explosive Trap build is dead. Any chance you can update?
"
Can you send me poe.trade link with pre-search for weapon upgrade, according to my current weapons?

PS: Build rocks, im lvl 69 doing t5 maps already xD Its insane for boss kill, but im strugling a bit with clearing, looks like not enough dmg for packs so im kinda squishy even with 40+ phy reduction, 4200hp and capped res :)

First if you wana upgrade change that foil to something that have around 1.95-2.0 atacks per second rest of rollsi in your foil is fine at statstic try to get 2x phys as extra ele dmg (i crafted mine for 20c). True that build is awesome in terms of raw dmg its just sick at lvl 68 just after i was able to grab my foil did shaper now lvl 80 and thats my setup
for shaper and friends i swap splash dmg to chance to bleed with this swap my foil change from 420 to 534 dps.
Hey Mathil, for your Infernal Blow Marauder build, why are you using damage on full life support?

How are you staying at full life?
For the boys build, would using an impressence ammy with the free vulnerability curse be worth it? Extra chance to bleed and physical damage?

Or would a basic crit chance/multi ammy out dps it?

Also, could i run an abyssus? Or would the gimped physical defense penalty outweigh the dps bump?
Last edited by GeneralDurph on Jun 29, 2018, 4:44:33 AM
Hi !

for the "Rain of Doom Deadeye" why not 'elem focus' instead of 'chance to bleed' ?

with pob,
bleed : 137,768.0 dps

focus : 153,460.3 dps

+ when we look in the > Calcs > Bleed
We have 25% to cause bleed, with AND without the chance to bleed.
25% from the Rupture Ascendency.

Unless i do not understand / do something wrong, elem focus seems very better ^^
Last edited by Feelprodigy on Jul 5, 2018, 12:29:26 PM
"
Feelprodigy wrote:
Hi !

for the "Rain of Doom Deadeye" why not 'elem focus' instead of 'chance to bleed' ?

with pob,

Unless i do not understand / do something wrong, elem focus seems very better ^^
Because with ele focus you can't cause ailments and ailments do a lot of damage with this build
"
"
Feelprodigy wrote:
Hi !

with pob,

Because with ele focus you can't cause ailments and ailments do a lot of damage with this build

477dps bleed
811dps ignite

it's not what I call "a lot of damage" ^^
Last edited by Feelprodigy on Jul 6, 2018, 11:26:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info