Mathil Build List v3.0

"
Can you send me poe.trade link with pre-search for weapon upgrade, according to my current weapons?

Dont trouble yourself too much with statstick. I beat a reflect elemental hydra in like 1sec with a prismatic eclipse. My foil costed me 40c.
You can check my profile if you want to see my stuff, VaalDuette.
What is the ascendency order for the Infernal Blow Juggernaut?
Could you post a mf version of RoA? or give some recommendation?
Please help me with Vaal DS build. I have every piece of gear better than Mathil, but his dps is 4 times higher. I had 2 socket tombfists, but I was told to replace them with Spiked Gloves. So I even tried that... I have difficulties to kill t12 bosses, t15 are completely impossible. BTW. I don't have life leech, my life pool doesn't increase at all, even if I run blood rage. Help me. I invested over 400c at least into that build (excluding Belly 6L - I had it before) and I can do shit (I even died in normal lab once - traps).

Spoiler
How is he generating frenzy and power charges with the fireball trickster build?
"
EqualsAwesome wrote:
How is he generating frenzy and power charges with the fireball trickster build?

Swift Killer trickster ascendancy
"
Nastrun wrote:
Please help me with Vaal DS build. I have every piece of gear better than Mathil, but his dps is 4 times higher. I had 2 socket tombfists, but I was told to replace them with Spiked Gloves. So I even tried that... I have difficulties to kill t12 bosses, t15 are completely impossible. BTW. I don't have life leech, my life pool doesn't increase at all, even if I run blood rage. Help me. I invested over 400c at least into that build (excluding Belly 6L - I had it before) and I can do shit (I even died in normal lab once - traps).

Spoiler

I seriously hope this post is a joke
Hello !
In your "Mjolnir Inquisitor Arc" build you use 3 aura , Wrath+herald of thunder + herald of ice, but you have in this case 100% of reserved mana...not enought to cast charged dash.
What I missed? :p
"
Hello !
In your "Mjolnir Inquisitor Arc" build you use 3 aura , Wrath+herald of thunder + herald of ice, but you have in this case 100% of reserved mana...not enought to cast charged dash.
What I missed? :p

Look at the enchantment of the helmet ;)
Whats the best way for leveling BV Chieftain?
Is the clearspeed good enough in T12-T16 maps? Is inpulsa a Option for better clearspeed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info