Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

Killed the Shaper for the first time at the first try with this build. It seems powerfull even with the nerf.
I don't use Shimmeron, power charge is a garbage to sustain and i dislike switching my weapons and my daggers seems ok for me... I have to upgrade helm and boots enchants (no lucsk...).
My first deathless Uber Elder with this build :D

I would say Grace and Watcher's Eye with movement speed helps a lot. The damage still good without Wrath. I died very often with Wrath but Grace feels a lot better. I learned a lot about managing the flask with this build. Thanks for the build, still good in 3.4

Spoiler

If I use the Lightning Spire Trap in the 4L armor, which gems would go in the gloves Along with Arc ?
Added Lightning Damage to Wand Attacks does this add dmg to this build?
(runing with wands in hand ofc)
Does it add the dmg X2? if weilding to wands

Gonna get myself a new pair of boots with that 120% crit, after reading this guide. Real good tip

its reliable to use x2 shimmerons ? or this isnt worth it anymore ?
Last edited by reizabt on Sep 28, 2018, 11:14:54 AM
Last edited by TheOzAdebisi on Jan 22, 2020, 6:47:09 PM
"
TheOzAdebisi wrote:
Hi there,
While i have power charges, my life is dropping very fast, what can i do for this? when i equipped shimmerons then it happens.
regards.

Is your Lightning resist capped?
For me, Shimmerons degen is only barely noticeable in Elemental Weakness maps, but I rolled Curse Immunity on a flask and it never bothered me.
Also, maybe you skipped Pyromaniac as your first Ascendancy and got to Chain Reaction instead, the regen on Pyromaniac is mostly what sustains the degen, you should get it first...
Hey, how do you guys sustain mana?
i use wrath in worm ring grace and clarity, can throw like 2 traps and then have to wait

help pls
"
Kidkubi wrote:
i use wrath in worm ring grace and clarity, can throw like 2 traps and then have to wait

help pls

I would say its wrath or grace. Not both

I dont feel the need of wrath.

And just a tip after I glanced at your three.

Take the jewel next to Quick recovery insted of way to the left and save 3 points
"
"
Kidkubi wrote:

help pls

I would say its wrath or grace. Not both

I dont feel the need of wrath.

And just a tip after I glanced at your three.

Take the jewel next to Quick recovery insted of way to the left and save 3 points

Thx alot! but when i checked your gems i saw that you are using both too or am i mistaken? and even if i decide for grace or wrath, should i use one of them in my worm ring? or just use shaper ring. but then again i would have the sama mana problem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info