Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

"
"
Kidkubi wrote:
Hey, how do you guys sustain mana?
i use wrath in worm ring grace and clarity, can throw like 2 traps and then have to wait

help pls

I would say its wrath or grace. Not both

I dont feel the need of wrath.

And just a tip after I glanced at your three.

Take the jewel next to Quick recovery insted of way to the left and save 3 points

You need Wrath for high level delve.

For mere T16 and below you probably don't need it, dps is more than enough.

Also, AVOID Vaal City/ Abyss city pass 500, most of those cheater rare monsters one shot.
(You can get to the point, just don't bother entering anymore)

Our build is just not bulky enough to handle those safely.
No physical mitigation sucks there.
Very nice guide!
After my totem build. I decided and try an arc trap and im having a blast!

Thanks!
Pretty nice build i ve tried it but the shimmeron(s) was pure suicide especially if u mapped with it . Ive switched yesterday to dual dinivarius a bit lower dmg of course but i STILL 1-2 shottin the end game bosses plus ive got the regen intact , space for flasks beyond life :P etc . :)

around 90% crit chance on light spire ( 5 x power charges ) and 78-79% on arc .

Heres the gear ( ive posted again here some pages before only the daggers changin and the amu )

IGN = Tominsideeeee

It's only suicidal if you use it in no regen map, but even then I can manage to beat t16 with shimmerin, meaning it's of no issue in regular mapping.

Heck, I estimate that with ONE Shimmeron, you can boost the dps of your other wand by a large margin according to calculator.
it says millions of dps but in your pob the arc setup is just only 100k+
how do you calculate those million dps? im assuming the million dps thing is from pre trap nerf or am i missing something?

and how is this build compare against angry_roleplayer arc trapper?
"
mic01851165 wrote:
It's only suicidal if you use it in no regen map,

Also % less recovy - minus reses - desec ground etc .

Btw i already told it. its a nice build im not offending i ve just tried some alternates ( like the divis )

IGN = Tominsideeeee

"
Tom1nside wrote:
"
mic01851165 wrote:

Btw i already told it. its a nice build im not offending i ve just tried some alternates ( like the divis )

Lmao, I can do all of them easily in t16 with Shimmeron.
I literally only do t16 now and never have ANY issue with Shimmeron with any combination of t16 map mods, and I'm at Delve 500 too. I encountered any type of 8mod combo and with no trouble clearing. (The most dangerous is obviously no regen + beyond, but I can still beat it with Shimmeron , I just need to heal alot more often.)

This is a range build, so -60% regen rly is no big deal if your dps is enough.
You SHOULDN'T get hit that often.
Minus res can be work around with curse immunity flask
No regen can be dealt with hp flask and Laviagan flask.
Desec ground what? That's an issue? Pantheon? Chaos res? What issue?

This build REALLY can do ANY mod without issues unless it's t16 guardian map boss (particularly guardian bosses with no regen being too unfair), which you shouldn't be wasting time doing anyway. (You should do elder ping-pong on t16 elder maps and scour the guardian maps)

I bet you barely try Shimmeron before you claim that.
Did you even try Stone Golem? Did you even spend like 1 point on maybe one % regen passive? Did you even know they exist?
Last edited by mic01851165 on Oct 5, 2018, 11:01:45 PM
"
mic01851165 wrote:
"
Tom1nside wrote:
"
mic01851165 wrote:

Lmao, I can do all of them easily in t16 with Shimmeron.
I literally only do t16 now and never have ANY issue with Shimmeron with any combination of t16 map mods, and I'm at Delve 500 too. I encountered any type of 8mod combo and with no trouble clearing. (The most dangerous is obviously no regen + beyond, but I can still beat it with Shimmeron , I just need to heal alot more often.)

This is a range build, so -60% regen rly is no big deal if your dps is enough.
You SHOULDN'T get hit that often.
Minus res can be work around with curse immunity flask
No regen can be dealt with hp flask and Laviagan flask.
Desec ground what? That's an issue? Pantheon? Chaos res? What issue?

This build REALLY can do ANY mod without issues unless it's t16 guardian map boss (particularly guardian bosses with no regen being too unfair), which you shouldn't be wasting time doing anyway. (You should do elder ping-pong on t16 elder maps and scour the guardian maps)

I bet you barely try Shimmeron before you claim that.
Did you even try Stone Golem? Did you even spend like 1 point on maybe one % regen passive? Did you even know they exist?

Einstein be cool and stop guessin . Im not offending ur fav build ive just tellin thats its suicide if ure mappin with hard mods . Of course i know stone golem and regen passives since im playin this game since beta . ( my legacy kaoms is a drop from my first mfer )
And i tried the dual shimmerons about 10 days before i start searchin safer alternatives . At last whats the meanin to use 1 of them or stone golem instead ice or wastin skill points to regen and stop runnin hard modded maps with it that was im tellin from the start.

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Your shimmeron are legacy, the degen is twice as normal. Go for Divine orb and reroll them to a 200 damage degen instead of 400.
"
Oakl wrote:
Your shimmeron are legacy, the degen is twice as normal. Go for Divine orb and reroll them to a 200 damage degen instead of 400.

Yep i know that . I tried the 200ones ( half the degen but still degen ) i just keep the legacies for archieve purposes . :) (edit . as i alrdy told with dual high crit roll divis im meltin the bosses (without any degen ) so im leavin as it for now )

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Last edited by Tom1nside on Oct 6, 2018, 5:46:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info