Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

which gems gives most dmg to get to level 21 ?

thanks in advance
Hi guys one question how to not kill your self with this shimmeron ? i love this bulid but after a sec i start to killing my self ?
It's not you casting the traps, which means the traps take the damage, not you
Just did uber elder with my version of this build. I wasn't sure if it would have enough dps to do uber elder without using shimmeron, but the dps was mostly fine with a dagger and sceptre. Maybe someone can also suggest what I can upgrade from here?

Last edited by Huntss on Sep 11, 2018, 9:50:40 PM
"
Infiltrator wrote:
What is the optimal 6 link setup for spire trap? The guide mentions priority assuming you 6 link arc, but I plan to put it in my gloves (5 link + additional trap).

That "increase elemental damage on attack skill" on your belt crafting is absolutely useless to trapper.

Donnu why you put it on.
Last edited by mic01851165 on Sep 12, 2018, 1:14:33 AM
Just did Uber elder with a 5l tinkerskin (because f my rng on linking lore). Compared to my arc trapper from last league that had 110ex in items: dmg wise i felt it, wasn't one shooting stages at uber elder and had to use lightning spire. But with a 6l lore + better gear i feel like it won't be too much of a difference.
We can find our dmg loss from shimmeron nerf on different items like bubonic trail, new delve helmet explicits or this new helmet from aul.

So if anyone wonders if arc trapper rocks? It's still top tier :)
Is Shimmerons still worth it as "budget-starter-weapon" ?
"
Enrasil01 wrote:
Is Shimmerons still worth it as "budget-starter-weapon" ?

It's still one of the best end games weapons too.

Using 2 now would be tricky, but one is more than enough for high crit rate.
Anyone know if there is any way to make this build shatter corpses? is it enough to go for added cold to spells jewels? hate all the DD crap in delves.
Last edited by lychan on Sep 12, 2018, 11:07:09 PM
ima sorry, mb stupid question. But i just reached maps, and after placing Traps i die almost instantly? Is that because of Shimmeron's or what? It's like Bleeding Effect, after killing enemies i just witnessing how my hp bar is going to 0( wtf?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info