Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

If I use this as a league starter whats a good budget gear setup to start with?

Rare Weapon with highest spell damage and lightning damage? And added lightning to spells?

All rares with just max life and mana (for MoM)?
"
'Up to one additional trap' will throw 2 spire traps? So its a must have even with 6l loreweave?

'Up to one additional trap' on gloves is global. So it will boost your Loreweave's 6-link Arc. And your Lightning Spire and Bear Trap will also throw additional trap, wherever they are slotted.

"
bankai1009 wrote:

Rare Weapon with highest spell damage and lightning damage? And added lightning to spells?

No MOM needed. Tabula and rares with +life and +res. Not much damage mods are needed. Only wand + shield with elemental damage, spell damage, <fire|cold|lightning> dam to spells, crit chance for spells is needed (not all of those are needed, just some). Usually you get some random damage mods in some slots.

Keep your resists at max and try to get as much life as possible on every slot. That's a priority. Damage should be enough for a long time, plenty of time to get currency.
Last edited by Wermine on Aug 9, 2018, 9:52:14 AM
Can anyone see my char and suggest improvement? DOnt have much money left only 2ex. Try uber elder five times already never managed to win. Char name is TrapOpNakMampus
"
Ayam1414 wrote:
Can anyone see my char and suggest improvement? DOnt have much money left only 2ex. Try uber elder five times already never managed to win. Char name is TrapOpNakMampus

- Use a Quartz Flask (replace 1 Quicksilver)
- Remove Herald of Thunder IMMEDIATELY, use Grace and Clarity auras.
- REMEMBER TO NEVER ENCHANT YOUR GLOVES
- Buy Jaws of Agony unique shield and do the raise-power-charges trick before starting the fight. (don't put aura gems in weapon slots)
- Spec out of Hasty Reconstruction to save 4 points, then put 1 point in life node, other 3 points in Throatseeker (if not rich) OR use those 4 points for x2 Jewel Slots (if rich)
- Spec out of "Trap and Mine Crit Strike Chance" AND "Trap Damage and Trigger Area" then spend those 2 points on a Jewel Slot.

------------------------------------
- Then Use Jewels with Life (7% or 40life) and 1or2 damage mod(s) -will be expensive.
Most important:
You have to tell people why you die or how you play in Uber Elder fight, so people will have an idea of why you die.
- If you die to stun (from Elder icy spears): Buy Mark of the Shaper Ring and use a Shaped ring to get spell stun immunity (most important)
- If you die to slow effect from Elder: Can use Kaom's Roots, you won't be slowed but you won't be moving very fast. And you can't be stunned, too.
- If you can't regen fast enough, probably because you focus too much on dodging and don't throw traps frequent enough. (You BR-IC setup is correct, but remember to check your Pantheon, too)
- Other than those listed above, other mechanics really depends on how good you handle it, if you die to Shaper's Orbs or slams then practice more :D
Last edited by koros on Aug 10, 2018, 4:14:29 AM
Hello, I am currently at 4k life, after life wheel 5k, is it viable to do endgame or with this gear I can afford i'm dead man walking?
"
koros wrote:
"
Ayam1414 wrote:

- Use a Quartz Flask (replace 1 Quicksilver)
- Remove Herald of Thunder IMMEDIATELY, use Grace and Clarity auras.
- REMEMBER TO NEVER ENCHANT YOUR GLOVES
- Buy Jaws of Agony unique shield and do the raise-power-charges trick before starting the fight. (don't put aura gems in weapon slots)
- Spec out of Hasty Reconstruction to save 4 points, then put 1 point in life node, other 3 points in Throatseeker (if not rich) OR use those 4 points for x2 Jewel Slots (if rich)
- Spec out of "Trap and Mine Crit Strike Chance" AND "Trap Damage and Trigger Area" then spend those 2 points on a Jewel Slot.

- Then Use Jewels with Life (7% or 40life) and 1or2 damage mod(s) -will be expensive.
Most important:
You have to tell people why you die or how you play in Uber Elder fight, so people will have an idea of why you die.
- If you die to stun (from Elder icy spears): Buy Mark of the Shaper Ring and use a Shaped ring to get spell stun immunity (most important)
- If you die to slow effect from Elder: Can use Kaom's Roots, you won't be slowed but you won't be moving very fast. And you can't be stunned, too.
- If you can't regen fast enough, probably because you focus too much on dodging and don't throw traps frequent enough. (You BR-IC setup is correct, but remember to check your Pantheon, too)
- Other than those listed above, other mechanics really depends on how good you handle it, if you die to Shaper's Orbs or slams then practice more :D

Tyvm for the reply. About grace, is it really important because I need to find around 30++ dex more to equip grace lvl 20. And i also got watcher eye with wrath give 15% phys damage as lightning dmg mod. For HOT I just put there and not use it. About the fight mechanic I think the problem is my wooden pc is a bit laggy. Video guide from The Inquistor really help in learning fight with uber elder. Last thing why is it we can never enchant the glove is it got some bad side effect?
Last edited by Ayam1414 on Aug 10, 2018, 8:19:19 AM
"
Ayam1414 wrote:

Tyvm for the reply. About grace, is it really important because I need to find around 30++ dex more to equip grace lvl 20. And i also got watcher eye with wrath give 15% phys damage as lightning dmg mod. For HOT I just put there and not use it. About the fight mechanic I think the problem is my wooden pc is a bit laggy. Video guide from The Inquistor really help in learning fight with uber elder. Last thing why is it we can never enchant the glove is it got some bad side effect?

- Arc is pure lightning damage, not phys dmg, so no dps gain from the watcher's eye you mentioned.
- Most gloves enchants deal damage which can crit, and it's also considered your spells. So if you enchant the gloves, it will trigger Shimmeron's downside and degen you (Read Shimmeron 400 DoT line)
Last edited by koros on Aug 10, 2018, 8:46:17 AM
"
Wermine wrote:
"
'Up to one additional trap' will throw 2 spire traps? So its a must have even with 6l loreweave?

'Up to one additional trap' on gloves is global. So it will boost your Loreweave's 6-link Arc. And your Lightning Spire and Bear Trap will also throw additional trap, wherever they are slotted.

"
bankai1009 wrote:

No MOM needed. Tabula and rares with +life and +res. Not much damage mods are needed. Only wand + shield with elemental damage, spell damage, <fire|cold|lightning> dam to spells, crit chance for spells is needed (not all of those are needed, just some). Usually you get some random damage mods in some slots.

Keep your resists at max and try to get as much life as possible on every slot. That's a priority. Damage should be enough for a long time, plenty of time to get currency.

Thank you for your reply!
"
Hello, I am currently at 4k life, after life wheel 5k, is it viable to do endgame or with this gear I can afford i'm dead man walking?

- Buy a weapon and shield like these if you can't afford Shimmerons. Can also use Jaws of Agony
- Keep doing t8-t12 maps until 85+
- Don't do hard maps/mods until you reach lvl90
- 5k+life or 5k5life is what you should aim for
- Life will also scale with your level, so keep leveling until you reach 5k+ life.
- Eva/dodge build like this require good EHP to take 1 big hit from bosses.
- Endgame means Uber Elder (even Shaper is trash). Recommend lvl90 and 5k+ life before attempting UE for the 1st time.
Last edited by koros on Aug 10, 2018, 8:58:03 AM
"
koros wrote:
"

- Buy a weapon and shield like these if you can't afford Shimmerons. Can also use Jaws of Agony
- Keep doing t8-t12 maps until 85+
- Don't do hard maps/mods until you reach lvl90
- 5k+life or 5k5life is what you should aim for
- Life will also scale with your level, so keep leveling until you reach 5k+ life.
- Eva/dodge build like this require good EHP to take 1 big hit from bosses.
- Endgame means Uber Elder (even Shaper is trash). Recommend lvl90 and 5k+ life before attempting UE for the 1st time.

Tyvm. Do I aim for dual shimmerons? Or can start with one + something?
Oh, ok at lvl 90 with my current gear I'll be at 5.9. I guess thats something. Untill I can afford shimmerons Id be better with extra life from scepter and shield like listed above?
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Aug 10, 2018, 9:02:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info