Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

UPDATE: Ditched the Lightning Impresence after chaos spamming this beauty:

Also grabbed the movement speed/-mana cost watcher's eye. I now feel like my character is pretty much complete. Uber Atziri/Shaper/Uber Elder has been downed easier than my overly-funded characters in standard which is absolutely ridiculous.

Thanks again for this build, I've never had an easier league experience before!

Can anyone give advise on good weapons to be on the lookout for before shimmerons?

can you guys say what i need to upgrade next?
Last edited by mertsan on Jun 24, 2018, 7:59:13 PM

just an alternate version of this build, maybe some of you might interested in this.
-6 power charges (capped crit chance without diamond flask)
-shroud of the lightless instead of loreweave, therefore should be cheaper
-stacking abyss jewel equals more life
-no phase acrobatics, because most dangerous spell in the game can be evaded manually (extra 4 points)
-2 extra gem socket (vaal grace & vaal haste/vaal lightning trap)
-remove heartseeker node wheel near ranger jewel socket, for more life (3points)

Spoiler

Last edited by babydisaster1 on Jun 25, 2018, 9:09:04 AM
"
babydisaster1 wrote:

just an alternate version of this build, maybe some of you might interested in this.
-6 power charges (capped crit chance without diamond flask)
-shroud of the lightless instead of loreweave, therefore should be cheaper
-stacking abyss jewel equals more life
-no phase acrobatics, most of the spell damage in the game can be evaded manually (extra 4 points)
-2 extra gem socket (vaal grace & vaal haste/vaal lightning trap)
-remove heartseeker node wheel near ranger jewel socket, for more life (3points)

Spoiler

Do you really run two pariah?
So you mention you have 20% block because of the weapons, however acro gives you a-30% penalty to blocking spells. Wouldn't that mean the block you get from weapons are nulled?
Can someone answer, which enchantment of gloves don't trigger boots crit enchant? Got good gloves, but get it with enchant...
"
dhise wrote:

2 pariah and shaper amulet are used for mf purpose
Last edited by babydisaster1 on Jun 25, 2018, 5:25:26 AM
"
babydisaster1 wrote:
"
dhise wrote:

2 pariah and shaper amulet are used for mf purpose

I happened to go see your profile and I also happened to loot a shroud of the lightless yesterday, would you recommend it over loreweave ?
Last edited by DoYouEvenPrayz on Jun 25, 2018, 6:28:40 AM
So, about helm.
Is that R-R-G-B OR R-G-R-B? I see gear posted with both.
Can author clarify please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info