Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

How Viable is this build for HC? Is there some crit nodes I can drop for more HP, or will that make the build lackluster?
Just asking again since I haven't found a solution. How do you guys deal with mana when no charges in the mana flask?
"
dhise wrote:
Just asking again since I haven't found a solution. How do you guys deal with mana when no charges in the mana flask?

I can spam 12x traps before I need to use a flask or take a quick break (76 mana/sec) and traps cost me 63 mana (thanks to my watcher's eye). So i only ever need to use a flask vs. end game bosses. If I use a flask, I can spam traps nonstop for 15 seconds. You can check what flasks I use in the flasks section of the guide.
Will shimmeron kill me if i got loreweave and 80%res cuz of it? (If i accidentaly crit) Im playing hc. Also dual shimmeron = double the damage taken i guess?
How or how would you accidentaly crit?
I haven't tested how much damage I'd actually take. But with 80res loreweave it won't be something you can't counterbalance with flasks.
"
dhise wrote:

I have no mana issues at all really... i can throw out 5 lots of traps before it says low mana, by the time I flask, i can throw again with very very little downtime.

I just killed uber elder for the first time, 3 deaths. First attempt ever and first kill!

Extremely happy with build, thanks for guide!

Last edited by nixonx on Jun 26, 2018, 8:09:12 AM
"
Sequel wrote:
How or how would you accidentaly crit?
I haven't tested how much damage I'd actually take. But with 80res loreweave it won't be something you can't counterbalance with flasks.

Flamedash or lightning warp?
thanks for the build, just one question, if i get the 10% ele penetration enchant on boots can i swap lightning pen gem or its still necessary? and between pen, flat dmg and crit whats the best enchant for boots in your opinion? thanks
Last edited by TheHeroYouDeserve on Jun 26, 2018, 9:29:06 AM
Someone asked this a few pages ago and im interested in the answer too:
What is the reasoning behind having your Chaos Golem, especially when linked to cwdt?
From what i can tell he only gives you 4% phys reduction when procced?

And dont you use Phase Run at all anymore or just not when doing bosses, didnt see it in your Uber Elder vid?
It also wasnt on your ability list when doing the T16 maps, but that might be from the time when you linked it to cwdt.
Last edited by ElCatti on Jun 26, 2018, 9:29:39 AM
"
Sequel wrote:
"
dhise wrote:

I can spam 12x traps before I need to use a flask or take a quick break (76 mana/sec) and traps cost me 63 mana (thanks to my watcher's eye). So i only ever need to use a flask vs. end game bosses. If I use a flask, I can spam traps nonstop for 15 seconds. You can check what flasks I use in the flasks section of the guide.

Hmm. I'm at 71 mana per second. How ever after using the skill 4 times I'm oom.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info