Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

"
mrpetrov wrote:
Has anyone tried using Ball Lightning as the boss killer instead of Lightning Spire - especially if the +1 trap gloves have the slower projectiles mod on them too?

Interesting idea. I might give it a try at some point. Currently I'm playing and testing a different build :-) If you test it first I'd be interested if you could post your findings here again.
how does the blood rage gem help? It just seems like it adds a debuff and we don't benefit from the leech given use of spells.

What am I missing though?
"
fireincairo wrote:
how does the blood rage gem help? It just seems like it adds a debuff and we don't benefit from the leech given use of spells.

What am I missing though?

Pantheon for 50% more regen after Immortal Call stops the DoT from Blood Rage.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
Sequel wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:
Has anyone tried using Ball Lightning as the boss killer instead of Lightning Spire - especially if the +1 trap gloves have the slower projectiles mod on them too?

Interesting idea. I might give it a try at some point. Currently I'm playing and testing a different build :-) If you test it first I'd be interested if you could post your findings here again.

You bet. I’d be happy to also loan you the gloves to test out if you add me in game.
OMG this build is really hard to copy...
I think this build is about high maximum life and res and dodge, but it's so hard to make more dps, those items is so expensive...
My dmg is really suck atm, and my defense too. I'm now easy to die and no crazy dmg at all, although I move 3 points to throatseeker.
So hesitate between this build or MOM & extreme dps...
Some one copied this build, share some to me plz
Last edited by 1i1W4DE on Jun 24, 2018, 2:56:09 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Incursion/Rwzbkgu7

5c and 15c for wands that have a lot of dps and help u until u can afford shimmeron

its not that hard to copy.

if u cant afford shimmeron, the extra power charges are useless so, you dont take them. u can take heartseeker or throatseeker instead.

u have 2 jewels without life and the watchers eye is wasted. maybe get more abyss jewels to get more flat life. because at some point, flat life outplays inc. life

and get a damn loreweave. u get crit chance, spell dmg, life, mana, all u need :D

im at 5.1k life. we are no melee leech char or face tank like juggernaut or champion. ofc we need to dodge and try to get as much life as possible and ofc to get the mix-max ear, its getting expensive, but thats is the case in 99% of the builds in poe.
After beating Yellow Elder with 1 Shimmerons and a Tabula and my leveling equip I've started to invest more and buy up some other equip.

My remaining budget is 5ex for Amulet/Boots and another Jewel.

The +% movementspeed with grace is at ~3ex the cheapest which would leave me with 2ex for Amulet and Boots.

Should I either get another Abysss Jewel with flat life/resistances/lightning damage instead and stick with Grace.

Or another idea I had for defensive option is use Wrath Aura and get a watchers eye with "physical damage taken while affected by wrath" which are much cheaper.

Also I need to try and get my uncapped resistances to 95/95/95 so I can respecc out of Alira and get 2 more skillpoints.
The Wrath modifier from Watcher's Eye can convert Physical damage you DEAL to Lightning, it does nothing defensive. The various Purity of XXX auras get that option.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Oh, guess that answers that question. Another abyss jewel it is then.
How do you guys deal with mana issues? When I'm fighting a boss such as the boss of Atzoatle i run out of mana and have to attack slowly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info