3.4 Delve Ele Hit Deadeye Starter/Endgame 1-2M Shaper DPS(dmg nerfed but still viable end game)

"
RawDamage wrote:
yeah, str requirement in guide would be nice to have note. I've followed tree without xoph and now I have to get 100+ str somewhere for kaoms)

just checked your gear.
u lack str on boots and gloves ( and xophs but thats another story )
u can get already 80 str from boots and gloves. Rest would be xophs blood.
"
alevil1234 wrote:
"
Raskei wrote:
Could you please tell more about ascendancy - the order, the most/least important ones? Didn't find that info in the guide...

Far Shot - Ricochet - Gathering Winds - Fast and Deadly

Thanks! And which nodes should I get first? I dont have any of those items yet and going to get Avatar of Fire build version. Are there any specific nodes that I should aim for no matter what? I mean in the passive tree, not ascendance lol)
Last edited by Raskei on Jun 15, 2018, 11:48:40 AM
"
alevil1234 wrote:
"
RawDamage wrote:
yeah, str requirement in guide would be nice to have note. I've followed tree without xoph and now I have to get 100+ str somewhere for kaoms)

just checked your gear.
u lack str on boots and gloves ( and xophs but thats another story )
u can get already 80 str from boots and gloves. Rest would be xophs blood.

Yes, it's clear. I just mention that it would be nice to know it before gearing(not everyone had experience with kaom and its requirements). Anyway I can take 30str nodes from tree, because damage is awesome at current stage(for MF, biscos and goldwyrm, t10-14 it's enough). I just run through map, and all things expoldes instantly)
p.s. yes, there is no need in kaom for that tier of maps)
Spoiler

So this is my current state of the Gear.
What have i achieved?
in 2 Days im almsot lvl 92, killed every guardian and shaper ( last phase with 50 % hp took me about 2 seconds ), killed yellow elder and now im going for red elder / uber elder so far this build is really strong.
The last upgrade i need is the +6/+8 Frostferno which im going for atm.
I'm wondering, is windripper freeze bonus works in this build? Want to go deeper in mf, but not sure about windripper quantity bonus.
So weird thing.

Build is going great, don't get me wrong. But in PoB i can't get even remotely the damage OP gets, despite having - as far as I can tell - even slightly better gear, and even if i scale all my gems up to practically max, with same tree, same everything practically, and pretty sure I have all the options set correctly too. I still only reach like..half of OP's PoB numbers and I can't for the life of me figure out why.

Can anyone spot if there's something bloody obvious i'm missing?
https://pastebin.com/ymWwTrBZ

There's also an interesting tidbit to discuss. *Apparently* according to a theorycrafting mate of mine, the devs came out quite recently when Ele Hit was being discussed and stated that the tooltips are a) completely wonky for it and b) that in fact you cannot convert the other elements being dealt even if you force it (even if tooltip and PoB say that, the way the skill works is still not being properly reflected in ingame sheet dps or PoB). So that actually, the damage we are dealing is purely the scaled fire and convert from Avatar, *not* from the alternate variants. That is to say, the build should practically do better with regular rings like Opals while running Avatar and the Focus jewels, even if tooltip and PoB won't actually show it atm.
Last edited by Miffy23 on Jun 15, 2018, 7:26:12 PM
"
Miffy23 wrote:
So weird thing.

Build is going great, don't get me wrong. But in PoB i can't get even remotely the damage OP gets, despite having - as far as I can tell - even slightly better gear, and even if i scale all my gems up to practically max, with same tree, same everything practically, and pretty sure I have all the options set correctly too. I still only reach like..half of OP's PoB numbers and I can't for the life of me figure out why.

Can anyone spot if there's something bloody obvious i'm missing?

On mobile so I can't open your POB link. I would check your config. Tick tailwind, enemies burning, ignited, close range and projectile travel 1.
Just got a question about the tree. Im using the Xoph skill tree, but what route should I go when leveling? Are there priority paths I need to take early and ones that I should only hit later?

Got this one for my single target damage.
I known +4 corrupted may give you better damage but I'm pretty happy with what it is now.
Still level 79

Need to push to 85 or 88 then I will try Guardian/ Shaper but I dont think I will have too much troubles with them.
Hi, guys.
Why does he shoot only with fire arrows, and there are no shots with lightning or cold?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info