3.4 Delve Ele Hit Deadeye Starter/Endgame 1-2M Shaper DPS(dmg nerfed but still viable end game)

Been PoBing a bit and found that actually this tree/item setup would deal nearly identical DPS as Raider (if not more, ran it without any additional Frenzy from tree or items), but gain quite a bit of survivability.

Just something to consider for those browsing. I'm personally making this my new favourite bow skill to build around after the rework, it's super effective and more fun than the traditional LA/TS/Barrage setups.

Not sure why you guys are bickering about the theoretical DPS on Shaper, it deletes if you scale it properly, just like any good bow build. Whether it deletes in 2 globals or 3 is pretty irrelevant.

Just fyi: as of 3.0.0 Shaper is only immune to Freeze, he *can* be afflicted by other elemental ailments.
Last edited by Miffy23 on Jun 14, 2018, 6:40:04 PM
"
Shnayzr wrote:
Just crafted this Elemental Weakness Curse on Hit

Any idea how much should I sell it?

If someone wants to buy to it then pm me here or in the game.

IGN: Yazun_Inc

Anyone?
"
"
tunerka wrote:
"
KK so legit review

The build is fake

(at least the 11 mill shaper dps setup)

Its unrealistic buffs that arent reliable or achievable with the build

The shaper dps is fake.

You arent going to shock shaper (especially without vinktars/vaal lightning trap)

Yoke costs like 18 passives to run instead of xophs amulet

Drop the shock and instantly that build loses more then 50% of its dps.

On top of that you have vaal haste turned on and a bunch of buffs/all flasks active etc.

That build is just simply fake and shouldnt even be posted.

The 3-5 mill shaper dps is realistic

That 11 mill shit is just fake. (nice try bro)

:D .Open your eyes. Without marked shock there is already enough dmg to shock look at PoB. There is tree made for Yoke of Suffering and +8 skills Frostferno. Vaal haste u will always have on shaper phases. This build isnt made for +8Frostferno and Yoke of suffering, I just posted alternative if u have a lot of exalts its possible variation.

How about stop lying

Theres a reason you havent recorded any videos of shaper

You clearly arent shocking him.

Without the shock your intital hit is tiny.

My buddy and I checked ur build and you had worse dps without your orb of storms curse + shock then we did.

Fake dps is adding a bunch of shit to the calc that you clearly dont have or you are adding over the top buffs instead of showing the realistic dps.

again good try though.

I didnt recorded shaper cuz uber atziri and uber elder is a lot harder. I didnt played this build with yoke of suffering so ofcourse im not shocking him. I dont know which tree are u watching. With Xoph's amulet builds u cant shock him. . Btw why i should not use orb of storm + curse on bosses?

This is for u SPECIALLY No shock marked/no haste aura/no vaal haste/ no curse/no golem/ no tailwind
AND STILL for shock to apply target must have no more than 25kk Hp (shaper 20kk :D). Are u both stupid with your friend or what? TREE---------->>>>>>> https://pastebin.com/3EYbamzh
"
RawDamage wrote:
Actually it's falling) sold two, before saw this build, lol)

Third kaom, wtf)
"
Shnayzr wrote:
"
Shnayzr wrote:
Just crafted this Elemental Weakness Curse on Hit

Any idea how much should I sell it?

If someone wants to buy to it then pm me here or in the game.

IGN: Yazun_Inc

Anyone?

As for the price? 50c to 80c tops imo.
1 crap mod, 1 low res, missing at least 1 roll (2 even i believe, since the res/burning is a hybrid afaik) and the curse is nice, but we gain way more from Projectile Weakness and then Flammability is still better than Ele Weakness too.
Could you please tell more about ascendancy - the order, the most/least important ones? Didn't find that info in the guide...
"
Raskei wrote:
Could you please tell more about ascendancy - the order, the most/least important ones? Didn't find that info in the guide...

Far Shot - Ricochet - Gathering Winds - Fast and Deadly
Last edited by alevil1234 on Jun 15, 2018, 6:58:34 AM
If this guide ever gets a more detailed write up, do note that it's really stat hungry.

Like, you need A LOT OF STRENGTH, and TONS OF INT. It takes a bunch of time and effort getting the resistances and the stat requirements in order.

I have four +30 STR/INT nodes allocated and it still demands more. Strength, life, res on everything.

No criticism of tunerka, he clearly managed to get it all together, but I appreciate a stat-on-gear warning on any build guide and it's really necessary here.

God I hate being stat starved...
"
genida wrote:
If this guide ever gets a more detailed write up, do note that it's really stat hungry.

Like, you need A LOT OF STRENGTH, and TONS OF INT. It takes a bunch of time and effort getting the resistances and the stat requirements in order.

I have four +30 STR/INT nodes allocated and it still demands more. Strength, life, res on everything.

No criticism of tunerka, he clearly managed to get it all together, but I appreciate a stat-on-gear warning on any build guide and it's really necessary here.

God I hate being stat starved...

I had the same problem when i started to search for gear. i can recommend u to get only STR on gear, u dont really need the int on gear since u get 20 from Coldheart Calculation, 10 from Trickery and 40 more if u go to throatseeker ( around level 90 )
yeah, str requirement in guide would be nice to have note. I've followed tree without xoph and now I have to get 100+ str somewhere for kaoms)
Last edited by RawDamage on Jun 15, 2018, 8:26:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info