3.4 Delve Ele Hit Deadeye Starter/Endgame 1-2M Shaper DPS(dmg nerfed but still viable end game)

How do I can get life/mana leech on budget ? (w/o xoph and lioneyes fall)
Ty nice build
Hi, thanks for build.

I have some questions pls.

1- i have serious problems about mana(HELP), when i finish build this problem over?

2- Lighting golem or flame golem? i see same build using this 2 golens.. why? Flame golem give % dmg and Life regen.. but if u use Vaal pact in Tree flame golem still good??

3- Cast when dmg taken + Imortal call+ duration is better level 1 or lvl 20?

4- last question.. what curse is better? i need put 1 curse whith cast when dmg taken.
So I have some questions. I see skill tree links, in the main post so the 30 - 50 - 70 - 90 links I assume are what to follow during play, right? If so then what are the other tree links for?

The "gem swap for single target", where do those get swapped to and swapped with what gems?

I assume all the gems in the gear are the gems I want to run with most of the time when I get them all gathered, correct?

And I really don't understand the pastebin path of building links

Sorry for my lack of understanding. Over all the years pretty much never been on the forums except to dig around the build sections and random posts. I've never really grasped the depth of the game mechanics. I just played it.
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
What herald do u play on this build ? Fire then ?
Anyone have any insight regarding the new layout around the former Nullification node?
Last edited by Gauss_Death on Mar 8, 2019, 4:40:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info