3.4 Delve Ele Hit Deadeye Starter/Endgame 1-2M Shaper DPS(dmg nerfed but still viable end game)

"
KK so legit review

The build is fake

Ok so more legit review of your review. You are incorrect. Thanks though!

Even with a xophs and no shock etc....you can hit 5mil+ which as far as I'm aware is typically even more costly.

The build works well with little invested and scales well with more invested. There is zero reason this build "shouldn't have been posted."
"
Zimtdrop wrote:
"
Aziah wrote:
we only run haste? no other dps auras? why just haste?

I'm even using grace + arctic armor. This build has got enough damage without dps auras.

yea grace+arctic is a great option. dps wise i've ran haste/herald of ash, for poorjoy rotas i throw on queen of the forest and grace/herald of ash and currently i'm liking anger/herald of ash because i just got a watchers eye with 50% more fire damage with anger
So far the aoe setup has been more than enough for single target in higher maps i just lack mana leech on single target with gmp. anyone else have this issue? it regens fast enough just cant hold spam it all day even though i hit the target.

Perhaps when i get the flat 1000 accuracy it will help
"
Aziah wrote:
So far the aoe setup has been more than enough for single target in higher maps i just lack mana leech on single target with gmp. anyone else have this issue? it regens fast enough just cant hold spam it all day even though i hit the target.

Perhaps when i get the flat 1000 accuracy it will help

as you level your gems the easier mana leech becomes, grab an extra mana leech node in the meantime
"
thyshaw wrote:
"
thyshaw wrote:
Hey , interesting build and I'm really interested in playing it , but as I am a lil' low on currency I was thinking of using a Shroud of the Lightless instead of the 6l Chin Sol , since the armor already has fire penetration built in , something as a cheap/poor man option , what do you think ?

Ofc I am very aware I'll be losing the buckets of HP and the added fire damage

quoting myself for posterity , i'd really like an opinion cause my pob skills are zero and can't check

Yes u can use Shroud. Damage will be almost same but u will lose 1k hp from 6k to 5k-5.1k
I just killed uber elder with this build. Had 3 portals left. The Damage is really good and I think an aoe AND single target setup at the same time comes in very handy in the portal phases.
El Psy Kongroo.
Using the cheaper version atm while farming currency. this build is no joke. totally destroying. I changed my fire golem for ice golem though.
Not quite sure why to pick fire over ice really

Just crafted this Elemental Weakness Curse on Hit

Any idea how much should I sell it?

If someone wants to buy to it then pm me here or in the game.

IGN: Yazun_Inc
"
tunerka wrote:
"
KK so legit review

The build is fake

(at least the 11 mill shaper dps setup)

Its unrealistic buffs that arent reliable or achievable with the build

The shaper dps is fake.

You arent going to shock shaper (especially without vinktars/vaal lightning trap)

Yoke costs like 18 passives to run instead of xophs amulet

Drop the shock and instantly that build loses more then 50% of its dps.

On top of that you have vaal haste turned on and a bunch of buffs/all flasks active etc.

That build is just simply fake and shouldnt even be posted.

The 3-5 mill shaper dps is realistic

That 11 mill shit is just fake. (nice try bro)

:D .Open your eyes. Without marked shock there is already enough dmg to shock look at PoB. There is tree made for Yoke of Suffering and +8 skills Frostferno. Vaal haste u will always have on shaper phases. This build isnt made for +8Frostferno and Yoke of suffering, I just posted alternative if u have a lot of exalts its possible variation.

How about stop lying

Theres a reason you havent recorded any videos of shaper

You clearly arent shocking him.

Without the shock your intital hit is tiny.

My buddy and I checked ur build and you had worse dps without your orb of storms curse + shock then we did.

Fake dps is adding a bunch of shit to the calc that you clearly dont have or you are adding over the top buffs instead of showing the realistic dps.

again good try though.
What would be the best Pantheons to use? never know which one to use.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info