3.4 Delve Ele Hit Deadeye Starter/Endgame 1-2M Shaper DPS(dmg nerfed but still viable end game)

"
Covan wrote:
"
Aziah wrote:
What bow are we using for aoe? not seeing that part. chinsol for single target but what would be the weapon swap aoe bow

chin sol works ok for aoe, windripper works great if you dont care about single target

i only care about aoe, my current setup, which isnt much different then a tornado shot setup: windripper, 40% dmg helm enchant, rigwald's quiver and dying sun - ascendacy i run ricochet and endless munitions

Yes for "aoe" u dont need to switch bow. U only need to switch some gems
"
alevil1234 wrote:
I have 25ex to spare on this build, i hope i can get the most stuff for it.

25 ex is enough for everything :)
Currently 63 and everything running smoothly, already in the full conversion setup and it deletes ofc, i'm not getting any mana leech whatsoever though, despite having some on gear. Bit puzzled by that.

edit: fixed. Physical leech will obviously not work when we're dealing 100% fire, so grabbed an "attack leeched as mana" node from tree and it's all gucci.
Last edited by Miffy23 on Jun 13, 2018, 11:58:01 AM
Going to start this build today, so let me first off thank you for the build thread. My question is: how would cold to fire fare in the gem link set up? Ive seen it used in another version of this build, however they were not using pyre ring so im assuming thats why. Your gem set up seems optimal i was just curious. Thanks again, and i look forward to giving this a go!

Edit: also could i use a 6l quill for fast clearing without losing too much damage? Ty!!
Last edited by Gibbonsj01 on Jun 13, 2018, 12:05:16 PM
"
Gibbonsj01 wrote:
Going to start this build today, so let me first off thank you for the build thread. My question is: how would cold to fire fare in the gem link set up? Ive seen it used in another version of this build, however they were not using pyre ring so im assuming thats why. Your gem set up seems optimal i was just curious. Thanks again, and i look forward to giving this a go!

Edit: also could i use a 6l quill for fast clearing without losing too much damage? Ty!!

U can use quill, but u only lose dmg on single targets. U can use cold to fire in the main setup if u want. U will lose a bit of dmg but u can get life instead or resists
Interesting build. Speced at 57 to conversion and AoF(with rings), and damage is skyrocket!
But I have a question, if i haven't got any good rare quiver, which unique quiver I should use, drillneck?
"
RawDamage wrote:
Interesting build. Speced at 57 to conversion and AoF(with rings), and damage is skyrocket!
But I have a question, if i haven't got any good rare quiver, which unique quiver I should use, drillneck?

i'd say a hyrri's, blackgleam or drillneck - not sure which would be better, guessing hyrri's, but theyre all not very pricey to test out or just pop into path of building
Last edited by Covan on Jun 13, 2018, 3:47:37 PM
For my gear drillneck is better in pob, but I'm asking because pob not always correct in terms of dps.
Anyway, thanks for fast response!
Can use a 6L armor and a non-6L Chin Sol instead, right? Of course you lose a ton of life, but Kaom's aren't exactly falling out of the sky on Incursion.
IGN: Kaasi (Incursion,) Borkrak (Standard)
Actually it's falling) sold two, before saw this build, lol)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info