3.4 Delve Ele Hit Deadeye Starter/Endgame 1-2M Shaper DPS(dmg nerfed but still viable end game)

"
teebeewhy wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:
So weird thing.

Build is going great, don't get me wrong. But in PoB i can't get even remotely the damage OP gets, despite having - as far as I can tell - even slightly better gear, and even if i scale all my gems up to practically max, with same tree, same everything practically, and pretty sure I have all the options set correctly too. I still only reach like..half of OP's PoB numbers and I can't for the life of me figure out why.

Can anyone spot if there's something bloody obvious i'm missing?

On mobile so I can't open your POB link. I would check your config. Tick tailwind, enemies burning, ignited, close range and projectile travel 1.

All done mate, including close range for Chin Sol too. Still about half of what was posted.
I initially half suspected that PoB had been updated to properly reflect Elemental Hit (see my previous post), but OP's original setup still reaches what it does and I just can't find the difference maker.

Edit: nvm i think i figured it out. Wasn't running Vaal Haste or Orb of Storms, was blaspheming Proj Weakness instead for clear. If i add frenzies and power charges from Blood Rage and Orb, it comes close - although OP's pob setup doesn't even have them active and is still higher *shrug*.

"
CPN wrote:
Hi, guys.
Why does he shoot only with fire arrows, and there are no shots with lightning or cold?

Read the build mate.
Last edited by Miffy23 on Jun 16, 2018, 3:34:05 AM
"
CPN wrote:
Hi, guys.
Why does he shoot only with fire arrows, and there are no shots with lightning or cold?

Because of the treshold jewels for elemental hit, combat focus.

Still loving this build, leveled to 95 today. I switched arctic armor for herald of ash for slightly better clear. You won't really notice the 15% phys as extra fire - but the effect that the overkill damage spreads to other enemies makes clearing smoother. At least I feel like it does, lol.
(And it looks really amazing with the new automaton herald effect!)
El Psy Kongroo.
"
Miffy23 wrote:
"
teebeewhy wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:
So weird thing.

Build is going great, don't get me wrong. But in PoB i can't get even remotely the damage OP gets, despite having - as far as I can tell - even slightly better gear

So, no wed on some items, wrong setup of auras and such, wrong passives.

https://pastebin.com/B1dBuNy7

So i did now uber elder with this build, died 4 times because it was my first time ever the next thing is uber atziri.

I hate gem swapping and with a Xoph's you don't need Pyre ring at all being as you already convert with Frostferno on your single target, it only helps with your AOE clear which you really don't need to be honest. I have 500k dps on my clear Hit and its more than enough for trash.
"
Headroller wrote:
I hate gem swapping and with a Xoph's you don't need Pyre ring at all being as you already convert with Frostferno on your single target, it only helps with your AOE clear which you really don't need to be honest. I have 500k dps on my clear Hit and its more than enough for trash.

quoted for truth. feels much smoother overall.
El Psy Kongroo.
Last edited by Zimtdrop on Jun 16, 2018, 10:56:54 AM
Which directions do you recommend for filling out the tree while leveling? Bottom left then upper right? Or vice versa?
"
slowmath wrote:
Which directions do you recommend for filling out the tree while leveling? Bottom left then upper right? Or vice versa?

bottom left to upper right is what i did.
"
slowmath wrote:

bottom left to upper right is what i did.
"
WYGIWYS wrote:

So, no wed on some items, wrong setup of auras and such, wrong passives.

https://pastebin.com/B1dBuNy7

It's alright i figured it out, mainly i was missing Vaal Haste, power charges and frenzies.
The passives are actually 1:1 the same except for 2 points which i swapped because i'm still 90 and it's a net gain until 92 when i can grab Art of the Gladiator.

The main upgrade i could still grab that would push me ahead is a better quiver, i've been using mine mostly for the free Onslaught during clear which is kind of handy, but i'll probably use an Onslaught flask anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info