[DEAD] FunRoom's Ignite Elemental Hit [All Contents*]

Having some survival issues and very low boss damage problems in red maps.

"

I swap the GMP with Mirage Archer for bosses aswell.

I'm running around with 4.3k hp (dont have a kaom's heart yet but im looking to buy it next.

Any ideas?

Last edited by Chaoshockwow on Jul 12, 2018, 1:10:06 PM
"
Chaoshockwow wrote:
Having some survival issues and very low boss damage problems in red maps.

Low boss damage is normal actually. If you have survival issues, get yourself a might of the meek and stick it to the scion circle (left one). Kaom's Roots also help.
Not getting hit is still the key to survive in this build. You have mobility and you should use it.
I play builds that guarantee to be destroyed in 4 months.
How would this look w/ ele hit + gmp + ele w/ attacks + burning + combustion and empower instead of deadly ailments?
(deleted)
Mistakes were made.
Last edited by FunRoom on Jul 13, 2018, 2:17:58 AM
"
Horky wrote:
How would this look w/ ele hit + gmp + ele w/ attacks + burning + combustion and empower instead of deadly ailments?

Assuming level 21 EH, and a +3 bow, level 4 empower gives 43% more damage. Deadly Ailments is a 64% more.
Even a +8 frostferno is only equivalent to a 100% more multiplier (or 2x43% more multiplier). When you play ignite build it just wont get better than the support gems.
Last edited by FunRoom on Jul 13, 2018, 2:17:03 AM
"
FunRoom wrote:
"
Horky wrote:

Assuming level 21 EH, and a +3 bow, level 4 empower gives 43% more damage. Deadly Ailments is a 64% more.
Even a +8 frostferno is only equivalent to a 100% more multiplier (or 2x43% more multiplier). When you play ignite build it just wont get better than the support gems.

While you are absolutely correct about gem levels and empower, i dont fully agree with your single target gem links. I agree on ele hit-burn dmg-edwa-combustion-deadly ailments, these are all irreplacable. But i would strongly advice to use unbound ailments over swift affliction. While swift affliction offers a higher more multiplier (44 vs 30%) with the combo of belt + yoke + swift affliction the ignite duration goes to a painfully low amount of time. You wont be able to have a 100% uptime in hard bossfights like uber elder. With unbound ailments 54% ailment duration this will be a lot smoother and easier. It is also worth noting that a part of the 14% lacking more multiplier is replaced with 30% shock effect -- with the 20% elementalist shock we applie thats a 6% more multiplier, which means the actual damage loss is only 10%.
"
netmos wrote:

But i would strongly advice to use unbound ailments over swift affliction.

Sure you are right, but that's a color change, so it is quite inconvenient if you have only one bow.

While I want to keep my guide as simple as possible, it is always good when people can bring up better alternatives themselves. I can use more ideas like this to see if any improvements can be done in the future.
Last edited by FunRoom on Jul 13, 2018, 12:55:57 PM
"
FunRoom wrote:
"
netmos wrote:

But i would strongly advice to use unbound ailments over swift affliction.

Sure you are right, but that's a color change, so it is quite inconvenient if you have only one bow.

While I want to keep my guide as simple as possible, it is always good when people can bring up better alternatives themselves. I can use more ideas like this to see if any improvements can be done in the future.

Oh yeah, i didnt rly think about using only 1 bow, I had somebudget left from my last char and started off with a quillrain and a +3 bow from the get go.

Regarding other improvement ideas i made good experience with a +3 pierce quiver (deafening essence of misery) as a clear quiver (the mod pool of quivers is very small, so its reasonably easy to get some life + wed to go with the pierce) and a essence of doubt crafted accuracy quiver for single target. I dont think any unique quivers provide more than these rare options.

I also dropped the dual curse since most things wont be in the blasphemy range and the damage increase on bosses is not very significant due to curse effectiveness. Instead i run a vitality aura with a watchers eye, which enables me to get around 500 life regen - something i really enjoy for smooth mapping. Adding to this, once you hit higher life tresholds the regular life flasks dont do much -- blood of the karui is super nice for this, especially on uber elder it is amazing.
I try to follow
"
Resolute Technique Version: https://pastebin.com/nkti8UiW
. My current build is https://pastebin.com/m7cSGsUc. Can you explain why I'm only doing 340k ignite dps?
Hi how would Windripper work for farming?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info