Incursion Skill Gems

good
"
Heli0nix wrote:
I'm a PoE player so i'm never happy and i feel important to mention it in this thread.

KIDDING ! Great job :) Might go out of my tombstone and play this one.

Additional layer of irony:

Will wait two weeks, to avoid dupe bugs, server issues, and so on :^)

Well, they kinda hyped us... what u want to us to do? "Oh, i'm so glad that GGG nerfed Cold Snap dmg while let Arc unchanged. It shows that they care about balance. Clearly Cold Snap was the main choice of the players. Haven't you seen!? Every Streamer was planning to play with some Cold Snap build. I'm so tired of the perma-freeze META."

I'm sad and I feel like Dialla. GGG hyped us, they know what they did. I understand that you need balance stuff, but why not nerf Arc? Why release the patch notes and change it after some hours? Why not just wait to announce it when it is solid and ready to live?

Talking about power creep, balance, cleanspeed, nerf? I play HC SSF with cold aoe spells mostly: Ice Nova, Vortex (w/o Cold to Fire), Cold Snap. Some people would say I beg to suffer. I like AOE, Cold Spells... I haven't abandoned my sweet Elementalist even when it was almost useless. Now I can play with Elementalist and have much more fun, because it is worthy to ascend. You feel the difference not like previously patches when Beacon of Ruin was just a worse Elemental Prolif. I will play with the new Cold Snap and treat it as I always did!

Love for all Cold Build Players. Love for everyone which plays with passion!
Anyway, Thanks GGG for all this and specially for reworking underused gems. I will always love you <3. I wish to thank Bex for the amazing work and Mark that I always look up to. (I know most people doesn't care about other people, but you can't expect to people know about stuff if u do not tell them. So if you love someone tell it! POE is family so I care and I want to make sure to myself that I did it.)
"It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well." - Descartes
Last edited by fenix12ginho on May 31, 2018, 2:15:59 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Note that Infernal Blow is currently absent from this list. We'll try to post this tomorrow.

Is there any chance of this information being posted in a format that doesn't require that some folks turn their monitor on their sides in order to read all the gem information? Much of the info on the Vaal gems goes off the bottom of my screen, and when I try to scroll down to read it the "mouse movement" screws it up so that another gem, or no gem, is highlighted and I can't read the info.
So many people crying over nerfs to certain skills. We don't have the full picture yet. There are several uniques still waiting to be discovered, which may justify the nerfs.

The incessant complaining about nerfs prior to full disclosure is tantamount to complaining that a promised new car model will be impossible to steer, since you cannot see the steering wheel through the newly added tinted window that weren't there on the teased prototype.
Last edited by mireigi on May 31, 2018, 2:18:39 PM
"
Sivershock wrote:
Could someone tell me, why ancestral warchief also in this list? There is no changes at all...

"
elvenchakra wrote:
"
arknath wrote:
I see Ancestral Warchief has lost the duration tag. That's the only change to it. Did not see anything about this change in patch notes?

Not that it is too relevant but this means it isn't affected by duration nodes/skill duration right?

Totems, traps, and mines now no longer scale with generic skill effect duration.

Found on page 6
"
mireigi wrote:
So many people crying over nerfs to certain skills. We don't have the full picture yet. There are several uniques still waiting to be discovered, which may justify the nerfs.

The incessant complaining about nerfs prior to full disclosure is tantamount to complaining that a promised new car model will be impossible to steer, since you cannot see the steering wheel through the newly added tinted window that weren't there on the teased prototype.

You make it sound like this game came out just last month.

Of course we know how these skills are going to work, we already have "the full picture" in relation to years worth of testing and gear choices. If one of the brand new uniques makes it even better, great, but even still.... if you need that unique to get anywhere with the skill then the skill is still bad.
You guys said that you're 1 month ahead of schedule, how could so much balance changes happen within 24 hours of the patch notes? Did all the testers not turn in their findings the last three weeks?
Last edited by IchiMorghulis on May 31, 2018, 2:27:20 PM
TY BEX!
Last edited by carlosdiniz00 on May 31, 2018, 2:49:27 PM
And when will a Spear ice come in without rework?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info