Incursion Skill Gems

"
morvekkil wrote:
normal Cold Snap 20/20 in this post has a 120% added damage effectiveness.
However in patch notes, it says "Now has an added damage effectiveness of 180% (up from 120%)."

Mistake in the patch notes or mistake in the gem update?

I first thought the Vaal Cold Snap value was accidentally taken compiling patch notes, but Vaal Cold Snap is listed here with 180% added damage effectiveness (up from 140%), with no change listed in the patch notes.

Please can someone give an answer to this? One of the main reasons the skill was so bad before was because the damage (including effectiveness of added damage) just wasn't high enough to make it worth the charge generation requirements.
When are we gonna get an answer on why the gems arn't the same on the patch note and here ?

It's pretty important no ?
"
Heli0nix wrote:
I'm a PoE player so i'm never happy and i feel important to mention it in this thread.

KIDDING ! Great job :) Might go out of my tombstone and play this one.

Additional layer of irony:

Will wait two weeks, to avoid dupe bugs, server issues, and so on :^)

The irnoy of situation when You need to mark that You use it.
Sneaky Elemental Hit nerf, do you guys really think we have no memory, no screenshot ? Typical ...
A French who did his best not to make your eyes bleed ^^
could you edit to write the name of each gem below the image.
it's very annoying to have to check each one when you're looking for specific one
Where is IceNova love...? Why no changes on that? Not Vaal Ice Nova, but regular IceNova :(
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
HYPE !!!!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/post-reply/2150625

does anyone know if INCARNATE + ELE FOCUS will still make the last wave ignite? cuz it's always ignite and im not sure if ele focus no aliments will overwrite it :T
Vaal come back !!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info