Incursion Skill Gems

What was the change to Ancestral Warchief?
Last edited by BasDrot on Jun 1, 2018, 8:30:28 AM
"
BlueViruss wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/post-reply/2150625

does anyone know if INCARNATE + ELE FOCUS will still make the last wave ignite? cuz it's always ignite and im not sure if ele focus no aliments will overwrite it :T

Can't trumps always, so elemental focus will mean you can't ignite with incinerate, period. If it didn't work that way you could get resolute technique and still crit with trypanon, which would be ridiculously broken.
"
elvenchakra wrote:
"
BlueViruss wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/post-reply/2150625

does anyone know if INCARNATE + ELE FOCUS will still make the last wave ignite? cuz it's always ignite and im not sure if ele focus no aliments will overwrite it :T

Can't trumps always, so elemental focus will mean you can't ignite with incinerate, period. If it didn't work that way you could get resolute technique and still crit with trypanon, which would be ridiculously broken.

This is almost certainly the case, though I think the skill (Incinerate) could benefit from better wording, like: "Last wave always has 100% chance to ignite" which would prevent this kind of confusion.

Minor gripe, really; I'm just a fan of clear in-game explanations so I don't have to double-check everything on the wiki. :)
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
Please post Infernal Blow info!
Last edited by Parja1 on Jun 1, 2018, 11:42:09 AM
Trap Support lost the more multi?
Cold snap now resets with Frenzy Charges rather than power charges?

How is that going to impact the Threshold jewel that was designed to help be able to reset it's CD. I didn't see the threshold jewel mentioned in the patch notes. Did I miss it?

EDIT: Yes I did. Cause the patch notes dont not it as a change to Cold snap, it lists it as Winter's Bounty. Derp.
Last edited by cmilles on Jun 1, 2018, 12:49:49 PM
"
cmilles wrote:
Cold snap now resets with Frenzy Charges rather than power charges?

How is that going to impact the Threshold jewel that was designed to help be able to reset it's CD. I didn't see the threshold jewel mentioned in the patch notes. Did I miss it?

EDIT: Yes I did. Cause the patch notes dont not it as a change to Cold snap, it lists it as Winter's Bounty. Derp.

Resets with Frenzy Charges, but Winty's Bounty now change it to Power Charges instead.
"It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well." - Descartes
"
de99ial wrote:
"
Heli0nix wrote:
I'm a PoE player so i'm never happy and i feel important to mention it in this thread.

KIDDING ! Great job :) Might go out of my tombstone and play this one.

Additional layer of irony:

Will wait two weeks, to avoid dupe bugs, server issues, and so on :^)

The irnoy of situation when You need to mark that You use it.

We are in 2018 on an ultra serious forum on the internet.
Smileys doesn't matter anymore, and people reading my post can't always understand the intention and behavior behind ( since they can't see face expression etc ... ).
So i find useful to mention it, and ironically it doesn't worked that well :D
Hf :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info