[3.6] Death's Oath Trickster - ALL CONTENT | Tanky | Budget | Fast Clear | Lag-Free

Do you still stand by this being better on Trickster? The node behind Void Beacon on Occultis makes her a round 4-4 split without ever touching the ES stuff and good lord did she get a lot of stuff in this patch. I'm not sure how well an Occultist build would sustain, as it would lack a substantial chunk of regen, however the overall damage and defences from extra curse (hello Enfeeble, hello Malediction) might tip it over.
I tried leveling this build as Blight since I'm glutton for punishment and oh boy, you're right to say use something else until you get Death's Oath. 40 levels down, 30 to go!
Not sure if someone already asked that but what is the best corruption to aim for on the Spreading Rot jewels?
Last edited by Moltion on Dec 30, 2018, 3:40:32 PM
I finally hit level 62 only to discover that the amulet required is trading for 62 chaos. God damn.

Also, I speced out of MoM since I cannot afford the 100% Despair reduction amulet and the degen is obliterating me now. Am I missing something? Character's name is AgentBeaverPussy.
Last edited by unhappymeal on Dec 30, 2018, 10:39:29 PM
TY BRO, im going to try it
"
unhappymeal wrote:
I finally hit level 62 only to discover that the amulet required is trading for 62 chaos. God damn.

Also, I speced out of MoM since I cannot afford the 100% Despair reduction amulet and the degen is obliterating me now. Am I missing something? Character's name is AgentBeaverPussy.

Amulet is not needed but it makes this build viable when going to redmaps and onwards. The degen from the armor is actually very small. As long as you have some chaos resistance like +40%, Patient Reaper ascendancy and life regen nodes from passive tree you should be fine. If you dont have patient reaper you might want to get it before using the armour.
"
Hartsa wrote:
"
unhappymeal wrote:

Amulet is not needed but it makes this build viable when going to redmaps and onwards. The degen from the armor is actually very small. As long as you have some chaos resistance like +40%, Patient Reaper ascendancy and life regen nodes from passive tree you should be fine. If you dont have patient reaper you might want to get it before using the armour.

I have Patient Reaper. I think the issue is my negative chaos resistance.
So, i think it's time to write here something about the build :D
English is not my native language, so, sorry for mistakes.

I cleared all maps except Hall of Grandmasters (donno how to kill guys with CI), Uber Atziri (it's a disaster, not sure it's possible at all for me, her phys. damage is too large and it's hard for me not to die in a large number of fire circles on the floor) and Uber Elder (i killed Shaper some minutes ago, so this encounter still in progress), but i'll try them later. Btw, Catarina (v3.5, Betrayals) was killed too.

The build is great, because you need nothing to kill the mobs. In most of the maps (T13 and less) i use shield charge only during map clearing plus blight with wither totem against a boss.
At T14+ maps i just press the button with Blight for one time, to apply Hinder debuff on enemies after a charge in mobs (and of course i spamm Blight on fat yellow mobs).

Some minuses of this build:

It's not tanky at all. Even white mobs can kill you in 2-4 melee attacks (depends on map tier). A lot of skills from bosses will kill you immideately. You should avoid everything. With Temporal Chains it's too easy, you only need to move with shield charge through you target while he is casting something at your previous location.
I have 4.5k health, 700+ ES, 950 not reserved mana (700 with Clarity lvl 20) and 1k buble from my shield (over 7k in total), and sometimes i die by a single elemental damage spell.

Also, at hard bosses i switch my Witchfire Brew flask to another life flask and minor god from Shakari to Ryslata, because my life regen is not so good as i want.

Manaregen. If you use Mind Over Metter, any damage over time will prevent you from using you skills except shield charge. As i think, the better option here is to use lvl 20 Clarity instead of any support blue gem (do it only if you have Impresence. I think, it's a bad idea to use MOM before you get Impresence). It will increase you survivability a bit to. I swicth my Increased Area support (from Abyssal Cry links on the shield) to Clarity on the bosses.

Sockets on body armor. It's the most terrible thing i'v ever met in the game. Don't trust the people, who says that you need about 800 jewelers to do a correct sockets. I play with this build the second season (tryed it at the end of the Delve) and both times a used about 2k+ jewelers to get the correct fivth socket.

I really don't understand people, who says, that they don't know how to clear red maps with this build :D. It's easy, just turn on you monitors.

Defence stats, equipment and Death Aura's damage in Hideout
Spoiler

Atlas
Spoiler

Catarina with 2 deaths
Spoiler

Shaper with one death
Spoiler

My items
Spoiler

The next flask is for hard bosses only, i use Witchfire Brew all other time.

Passive Tree (v3.5, lvl93)
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAASzBx4I9A5ID6sRLREvEZYTbRQJFr8YVhhqGYoajxzcIvQkiyaIJpUo-isKLJwy0TOjOlg8BTy2PV9Bh0VHRZ1JE0lPSVFObVJTUq9TUlXGWAdauVxAXfJh4mf8aHRo8mpDaoxsC20ZcLt1nnaCeC98g3zlf8aAs4LHg9uExYUyh8uJ4IsOjxqPRo_6kUeTH5MnlKCVLpctl_Sa4Juhm7WcMqEvogCi2aOjpcSnCKebrJitSrDYtNG1SLcwtz64k7tNvKq86r6KwGbDOsgMyBTPFdi92jvaYt1f5ljoWulQ62Pr7uwY73zwH_DV9W_22vfX-ej7Cf4K?accountName=fortego&characterName=%D0%98%D0%B7%D0%B8%D0%9C%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%83%D1%81%D0%94%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%8F%D1%82%D1%8C

The short ending, if you skipped all previous text:
It's the easiest build with the best gameplay for lazy people, who don't want to press buttons, but you will die often. Sometimes you will die by a single hit on the red map's bosses. Fast Shield Charge and good reaction is you key to success.

"You have died 188 times."
Last edited by fortego on Dec 31, 2018, 3:35:15 PM
I note there was no PoB available (OP says they don't feel like learning PoB right now), so I made one :) I've imported OP's level 98 character and done the usual tidying to make the skills and layout readable.

I will be giving this build a go once I've finished crafting sockets onto the chest. It looks really decent and OP has done a great job with the build guide. If it goes well I'll record some videos to share as well.

POB link: https://pastebin.com/Tph4sCwn

So if I am understanding correctly, Despair from the Witchfire flask will overwrite the Blasphemy effect, thus negating the curse effective bonuses? Is this because the flask curse is level 21?

Or by overlap does he simply mean the flask curse is not used?
Last edited by rua_poe on Jan 2, 2019, 2:35:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info