[3.6] Death's Oath Trickster - ALL CONTENT | Tanky | Budget | Fast Clear | Lag-Free

Wanted to play death's oath build this league so having a look.

what I can see is going occultist now instead with the buffs she received plus minions nodes should resuld in much better clear and single target as well.

still checking

also I still do not have the six socket craft on my bench, where do you guys find it?

cheerios
"
rua_poe wrote:
So if I am understanding correctly, Despair from the Witchfire flask will overwrite the Blasphemy effect, thus negating the curse effective bonuses? Is this because the flask curse is level 21?

Or by overlap does he simply mean the flask curse is not used?

Nothing unusual here - you'll be outputting two Despair curses. Whichever one is the highest level will be applied. Curse/aura effectiveness from your character will still apply. OP is just trying to say that we run this flask just for the extra DoT damage, not for the Despair curse.
"
Thauma wrote:
"
rua_poe wrote:
So if I am understanding correctly, Despair from the Witchfire flask will overwrite the Blasphemy effect, thus negating the curse effective bonuses? Is this because the flask curse is level 21?

Nothing unusual here - you'll be outputting two Despair curses. Whichever one is the highest level will be applied. Curse/aura effectiveness from your character will still apply. OP is just trying to say that we run this flask just for the extra DoT damage, not for the Despair curse.

The wiki states that these bonuses do not affect the flask curse. Is this incorrect?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Witchfire_Brew
"
Thauma wrote:
"
rua_poe wrote:

The wiki states that these bonuses do not affect the flask curse. How are they applied if the flask curse is being used?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Witchfire_Brew
Last edited by rua_poe on Jan 2, 2019, 5:01:33 PM
build guide with no videos...?
"
FrozenSpell wrote:
build guide with no videos...?

Deathless T15 Corrupted Spring Desert Map Clear: https://youtu.be/NrWzRJE8D00

Playing the build now. In case anyone is trying, getting off colors using Vorici in Research worked well for me. Bought a death’s oath for relatively cheap that then got white sockets over time. I leveled on blade vortex and eventually got enough white sockets on death’s oath by level 67.

For anyone playing this now, do you use anything to help single target damage? Is blight and death aura enough on their own for higher bosses? I was toying with the idea of using the Hungry Loop ring for a 5-link something, either essence drain or arc+decay to help single target damage a bit, but the amount of damage doesn’t look too worth it compared to blight. Any thoughts?
Honestly, probably not a concern. Even without impresence I was able to do a t14 elder NP.

When I finally got an Impresence the immediate damage gain was obvious just in play alone.

This build eats Uber lab runs for breakfast.
Arcane surge need to be linked to any gem? or any gem need to be linked at all?
can i use a 6 socket chest with all these gems with NO links? thanks!!
I'm sorry if this has been asked already. I don't wanna read through all 35 pages unless needed.

Is it possible to do this as CI? All the chaos damage could be mitigated and life regen turned into shield regen, etc.

If this works you may also be able to work in Damage on Full Life.

Thank you. Looks like a great build and can't wait to try it.
Last edited by yunii on Jan 14, 2019, 10:32:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info