[3.6] Death's Oath Trickster - ALL CONTENT | Tanky | Budget | Fast Clear | Lag-Free

For these playing that build in 3.5 patch 3.5.0d finally will add 3 off colors and 6 socket hidden in Vaal Outpost, Abyssal City and Primeval Ruins respectively.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Hello I have two questions.. How and the hell did you get 3 blue 2 green in your chest armor.. and Where does your mana come from to cast blight and wither? My mana is always 0..
sry if this has been asked already, but...

why not go Chaos Inoculation and stack energy shield? Just ignore the drawback of wearing Death's Oath entirely.

Yes it was answered on the first page but...it takes less investment to get life and regen compared to sufficient amount of energy shield.

ty
I've been playing this myself, level 80 so far with it - still need to get the correct colours on chest, have spent a few nodes getting resists fixed up as I don't have the currency to get better gear, but I'm also not running clarity or the regeneration aura, currently just have chains+enfeeble going with 2% off having spider aspect going, have been able to do everything except a few hexproof map bosses and the odd syndicate bomb without an issue, definitely feels good changing out shield rush for phase run for delv
Hey I was wondering if someone with experience with the build could tell me what I should upgrade next on my build. Having done all the major things, I'm kinda last as to where to continue. I suppose, I will upgrade jewelery and helmet to try to increase health and chaos resistance. Check out my profile (Character: YeetCityKitty). Currently sitting at 5k hp.

I'm also curious as to what late game content I could do and what's worth farming (and good to farm with such a build). I'm newish to super late game so I don't have too much experience.
Im currenctly lvl85 with this build. I've invested quite a fortune to get the 3 blue 2 green and 1 red socket for the armor and still dont have it.

But it seems like that 2 blue 2 green and 2 red is quite a nice combo.

My Death's aura dmg is 12k at the moment and i have no idea how do people do red maps with this build. Yes i dont have the amulet yet, but still...the dmg is just not enough.

My items
Spoiler

I'm also struggling with reds. Don't know what to upgrade as I have the 5 off color chest and amulet.
Amulet and -9 res / enchanted helmet gives nice damage boost. Just buy craft base helmet with enchant and slap pristine+aberrant to it about 10-30 times. There is a good chance you will get -9res/+100life/res helmet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info