[3.6] Death's Oath Trickster - ALL CONTENT | Tanky | Budget | Fast Clear | Lag-Free

would you happen to know how do i offcollor death's oath to BBBGGR?

"
DonRoxon wrote:
would you happen to know how do i offcollor death's oath to BBBGGR?

I believe... white sockets with Vorici as leader of Research, Einhar white sockets recipe, or luck with chromas.
HIS BUILD IS SO COOL HIS BUILD IS SO COOL HIS BUILD IS SO COOL HIS BUILD IS SO COOL HIS BUILD IS SO COOL HIS BUILD IS SO COOL HIS BUILD IS SO COOL HIS BUILD IS SO COOL HIS BUILD IS SO COOL HIS BUILD IS SO COOL
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Finally got my Allelopath, Bubonic Trail and Impresence on and...I'm still feeling squishy. It's a fun build, but I'm definitely struggling more with this than my Elementalist Storm Brand (then again, that's a high bar). I probably need to spend some currency on getting my chest better setup as I only have 4 out of 6 support gems socketed right now.
no video.... -1
Always remember that this is a "BETA" and we are here to "TEST".
Would it be possible to dual wield?
you could, but you'd lose a bunch of shield stats which help fix the amount of uniques that you are running

My current build

Spoiler

POB
https://pastebin.com/6y8BYXuc

Here's what I'm running, and without getting fairly hardly hit by syndicate, this can do most content without as much as a cough while just making sure you keep the utility potions up and not standing in fire(i don't have a anti-blood jewel so my flasks are on anti-blood as i personally die to it more often than ignite)

flasks could definitely be better, dying sun would be better than my second flask, and my granite would be better as a Rumi's, fairly happy with it so far, haven't gone much further than 140 delve but that's because going wide-low has been more profitable.

just getting the gems up to quality makes a difference, although for the most part i think most people on here are skilling despair rather than just using the flask one, as i use flask + my boots to skill enfeeble for the added damage mitigation.

sure, i don't have much mana, but i'm also not having to worry about up-time of MOM on quicker spell hits in boss fights (hexproof bosses are a pain)
Last edited by Orthas601 on Jan 19, 2019, 10:36:29 AM
OMFG this build is realy amazing. I always loved RF builds but also chaos-oriented builds... this one is just perfect for me.

Also, have you tried running this build with two Obliteration Demon Horn? Im having a blast with it right now : mapping is waaaaay faster and you can go back to Coucil + shield for bosses or syndicate.

Thanks for sharing this build !

"
CartoMorlese wrote:

Also, have you tried running this build with two Obliteration Demon Horn? Im having a blast with it right now : mapping is waaaaay faster and you can go back to Coucil + shield for bosses or syndicate.

I did recently stumbled onto that, can't try double as I'd lose too many resists but the single was notably great, would like to try it but I need to fix up my resists first
I found a deaths Oath in delve, that was the reason I searched for a build for it and play your build in Betrayal, its super fun and is great.

First time in PoE, I beat the Guardians.
Shaper first try was at around 25% HP, then I consumed the last portal.
I hope I will beat him in this league with your build, later.

Thanks for your awesome build and explanation!

"

I tested it and I liked it! I am using it on the second weapon slot with flame-dash in it (sadly, shield charge doesn't work with it).
I cleared a T13-map (shrine) easily, but at the boss I swapped the weapons [X] to use my wither, which is socked in Breath of the Council and the X% increased chaos damage on Breath of the Council.

Because of the teleport-function of flame dash and the exposions of the Obliteration vs the 4 seconds on abyssal cry, my clearspeed on trash mob was higher than with breath of Council. But breath of Council is my weapon for bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info