[3.6] Death's Oath Trickster - ALL CONTENT | Tanky | Budget | Fast Clear | Lag-Free

"
Aracan87 wrote:
guys ... i have such a big big problem gettin my Death's Oath coloured right .. i spend 1ex in chromes and didn't get the right coloring ... i bite my ass .. i want to play this char ... this makes me so freakin mad

Playing Betrayal league with Vorici 3 white sockets is more easy.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
"
"
Aracan87 wrote:
guys ... i have such a big big problem gettin my Death's Oath coloured right .. i spend 1ex in chromes and didn't get the right coloring ... i bite my ass .. i want to play this char ... this makes me so freakin mad

Oh, okay so I have to get him as a leader in a safehouse I guess?
To be honest, i played whole betrayal league and still didn't get the hang of it
"
gucarva wrote:
is it possible to add rf to the build?

Possible, but with scion, and even that needs heavy currency investment in gear if you want to make it endgame viable.

Still waiting for an MTX effect for this, I truly hope a nice RF style mtx will be added sometime, as I don't like how there is no actual aura on death's oath.
Last edited by Nosferat on Feb 4, 2019, 1:06:54 PM
"
Aracan87 wrote:
"
"
Aracan87 wrote:

Oh, okay so I have to get him as a leader in a safehouse I guess?
To be honest, i played whole betrayal league and still didn't get the hang of it

You can pay if you find it very difficult. In terms of cost, it can be much cheaper.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Enjoying this build so far, but I'm not sure where I'm supposed to have arctic armour and grace/haste fit on my hotkeys (golem, blight, abyssal cry, wither, shield charge, temporal chains and despair auras). I feel squishy without them, high-level syndicate encounters are still especially painful.
does anyone have a pob link for me there?

edit: nvm found one
Last edited by sychan on Feb 9, 2019, 2:30:05 PM
im loving the map clear thingy but i feel the single target dps is still very very low... is there a way to bufff the single target dps to super high with enough currency investment? o and i feel super squishy!
Last edited by jadedfury on Feb 18, 2019, 6:10:04 AM
Something I have been using that helps against bosses is to change the setup in the allelopathy gloves - I drop spell totem, multiple totems, wither and faster casting in there.

That lets me drop blight and wither totems (2 of one, one of the other, depending on what I feel like) to soften up and slow the boss while I concentrate on just running around and not being where they're attacking. That also frees up a three link for more defence - I use a standard CWDT + vortex + immortal call.

It decreases damage significantly but makes a noticeable difference to safety when bossing and is real QoL improvement
What's the point on the controlled destruction on the Death's Oath? Death Aura is not a spell and get nothing from controllled destruction (am i missing something?); the best blue gem for this 6th socket would be increased aoe gem to clear maps/areas, and concentrated effect for bosses.

The tooltip for Death Aura with Concentrated effect is 22543 and for increased aoe is 14544; dps is 14360 with a 20/20 controlled destruction or with that socket empty.

Also if you want to increase your dps you can craft rings using envy essences.

This is my Gear

Tree
From Orlando, FL, U.S.
Pretty nice buff for DO at 3.6

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info