[3.6] Death's Oath Trickster - ALL CONTENT | Tanky | Budget | Fast Clear | Lag-Free

Hey man, pretty detailed guide i'd say but, could you "improve" the leveling section? I'm not a pro on this game yet, but would like to see which items i should aim for while leveling, maybe a detailed tree passive too?
I played a lot of this game already and know lots of stuff, but when i'm leveling i like to see how good a build can be even while leveling, trying to "min max" the leveling process.
I switch some skill gems,add bane malevolence.
Need find couple more skils those empty helmet sockets...
current gears,dagger is from beyond league and needs replace when i get that recipe

Last edited by Korpivaellus on Mar 15, 2019, 5:59:02 AM
"
Korpivaellus wrote:
I switch some skill gems,add bane malevolence.
Need find couple more skils those empty helmet sockets...
current gears,dagger is from beyond league and needs replace when i get that recipe

G O O D P O S T

This is a man after my own fucking heart

Copy this guy's items in 2.176 seconds and you will be blessed with good item quantities forever

But if you don't Vorici will appear in your map and give you a mission.

▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █░█ █▀▀ ░ ░▀░ ▀▀█▀▀ ░ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █░░█ █
░░█░░ █▄▄█ █▀▄ █▀▀ ░ ▀█▀ ░░█░░ ░ █▀▀ █▄▄█ ▀▀█ █▄▄█ ▀
░░▀░░ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ░ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▄
Last edited by Doeoeod on Mar 15, 2019, 11:12:25 AM
pob link ?
"
Doeoeod wrote:

I hate reading! Where's the Path of Building Link???
I burnt out the last 3 brain cells I had writing this, and am thus incapable of figuring out how to use Path of Building. The only thing PoB would have that this thread doesn't, to my knowledge, is the actual damage calculations. My tooltip DPS is "hella", which should suffice.

I myself hate reading but I took the time to try and make a PoB for this. If you would like to look it over and give it an official thumbs up here it is: https://pastebin.com/ZT415XHk (for anybody who knows a bunch about PoB I don't have anything ticked in the configuration settings so you may need to mess around with that for proper stats).
"
DEOXYSQ wrote:
pob link ?

Here is my build
https://pastebin.com/sMDCjuWU
Last edited by Korpivaellus on Mar 16, 2019, 1:52:15 AM
Great build! Currently running RF, but assume it's VERY ease to switch (just change fire to chaos nodes). How do you feel about Obliteration? Similar to Bubonic Trail, deal 25% of monster's life as chaos damage etc.

EDIT: Abyssal Cry may be great, but my clear speed was boosted as hell when I equip Obliteration
Last edited by machineguntachanka on Mar 16, 2019, 6:15:01 AM
I was lucky to find this beast>
Last edited by Korpivaellus on Mar 16, 2019, 7:40:20 AM
i am not sure if i want to build it can some1 give me gamplay?
Hi seems like a solid build with a lot of detailed text :D

I was just wondering... the last time i played Death's Oath it seemed hard not to die from the 450 chaos dot from the chest piece? do you just stack life and chaos resist? Or how do you not get hit hard from the 450 chaos/killed creep?

Best regards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info