[3.6] Death's Oath Trickster - ALL CONTENT | Tanky | Budget | Fast Clear | Lag-Free

"
don7mikkel795 wrote:
Hi seems like a solid build with a lot of detailed text :D

I was just wondering... the last time i played Death's Oath it seemed hard not to die from the 450 chaos dot from the chest piece? do you just stack life and chaos resist? Or how do you not get hit hard from the 450 chaos/killed creep?

Best regards

I've 44% chaos res,4,8k hp and Mom i
don't even notice that DO penalty
hey great guide. i am gonna try it now too. i am around 60 now and want to get the chest. but iam missing the 6 socket craft. anyone got a Abyssal Chamber in the Azurite Mine so i could get the craft real quick?:D
"
Korpivaellus wrote:
I was lucky to find this beast>

Wondering how this dagger works with this build and how the skill gems work on this item
"
VirtualCore wrote:
"
Korpivaellus wrote:
I was lucky to find this beast>

Wondering how this dagger works with this build and how the skill gems work on this item

Bane+curses is triggered when use any skill....
Last edited by Korpivaellus on Mar 18, 2019, 1:32:12 AM
actually if bane is triggered by another spell it appears that the curses are not triggered as well. At least according to the Wiki

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bane

Triggering: Curse skill gems linked with Bane are not directly usable, and will only apply when triggered by Bane. Triggering Bane itself will not trigger any linked curses, since any skill linked with multiple triggers are disabled.

would be interesting to see if that is wrong though.

On another note how dose this gem setup look? a bit different as using bane instead of blight / ED.

4-link (helm or gloves)
Bane - Temp. chains - Despair - Increased Area of Effect

Good for dropping on a rare / magic pack before running in

2 or 3 socket boots (Bubonic Trail)
Malevolence - Lightning Warp

Personally love lighting warp for gap / ledge jumping and a good place to put malevolence

the 2 3-link and the 4-link shield charge setup are the same as the guide.
"
lythande2002 wrote:
actually if bane is triggered by another spell it appears that the curses are not triggered as well. At least according to the Wiki

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bane

Triggering: Curse skill gems linked with Bane are not directly usable, and will only apply when triggered by Bane. Triggering Bane itself will not trigger any linked curses, since any skill linked with multiple triggers are disabled.

would be interesting to see if that is wrong though.

I check that all are triggered bane,despair and tempchains...
But like mod says trigger socketed spell when use skill,so nothing do with bane.
But i think tempchains is pretty useless.other skills slows enemies much more
Last edited by Korpivaellus on Mar 19, 2019, 2:12:48 AM
Did the same way, bane working but curses are not triggering... =(
Srry but i can't see why the bubonic is so good for this build, someone can clear it to me?
Bubonic trail is nice due to its high movement speed bonus and extra life. Can also get upto 40% extra damage for socketing one each of the 4 different abysal gems. And the corpse explosion is also nice as it stops some on death effects different mobs have and stops them from being revived. And the explosion damage combined with the aura damage can start a very nice chain effect to clear faster
Last edited by lythande2002 on Mar 19, 2019, 12:52:23 PM
Last league I had switched to evasion, dropped the nodes around shaper (everything below the jewel node on the left) and and grabbed acrobatics/phase acrobatics. I used Atziris step, Grace aura, arctic armor, and had the Vaal grace linkned with increased duration that was on my immortal call/cast when damage taken setup. I also used flame dash over shield charge, as usually getting caught charging by a handful of projectiles would insta kill me. This seemed to give much more survivability and not having the life regen nodes didn’t affect me as much as I thought it might, since 50%+ chaos resist plus prolonged pain and soul of arakali (spelling?) further reduce the self dot.

I haven’t gotten to play much this league, so I’m still getting/transitioning to death’s oath, but my plan is using eldritch battery to add malevolence, taking some more of the non-curse aura nodes, still use blight and wither totems (as alternatives don’t feel quite as good, but more testing is needed), and use wands (maybe dual wield if I don’t feel too squishy) that have the +30%+ non-ailment chaos damage multiplier.

So far I’ve leveled with soulrend and Vaal blight totems and soulrend makes clearing a bit easier depending on pack density, so I might see how that works on a 4 link over blight or something. I’ll post updates and link gear as I finish transitioning to late game and finding a setup I like. But like Doeoeod was saying, everything we used (besides spreading rot) was buffed, so I almost don’t think you can go wrong.

Also, not sure exactly, but it seemed like multi-totem was better than faster casting for wither.

And huge thanks to Doeoeod, as I liked trickster before coming across this build, but now I love it. The last few leagues trying out different death’s oath stuff have been awesome.

TL;DR: I’ve had success Acrobatics, evasion stacking (+grace aura), and +% non-ailment chaos damage over time multiplier on a wand. This league using eldritch battery and aura effectiveness nodes to allow malevolence and grace looks like the way I want to go. Aura effectiveness nodes add to death aura, malevolence, grace, and Vaal grace. Updates coming soon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info