[3.6] Death's Oath Trickster - ALL CONTENT | Tanky | Budget | Fast Clear | Lag-Free

"
Mourninger2 wrote:
Where does he get onslaught from? It says he doe sin the guide but I can't see it

It's linked to Abyssal Cry so cast it on a pack every once and while and you should get Onslaught
Hey all.

Loving this build after switching to it from ED/Contagion, thought I would share my current build!

I'm not sure if the Essence Worm/Malevolence setup is optimal, but I'm enjoying having all of the unreserved mana. Moving curses to Bane lessens the negative trade off from Essence Worm, Arctic Armor isn't much of a hit to our reserves even with the +40% reserve.

Considering changing glove setup to ED/CwC/Efficacy/Infused channeling and see how that goes. Maybe Controlled Destruction instead of Efficacy until I can get a 20% qual.
What about malevolence. Isnt that a great addition?
Do you need the sockets in a specific order and linked 1-1? Or it's random and only the order how you put the gem in it is important?
"
Japan wrote:
Do you need the sockets in a specific order and linked 1-1? Or it's random and only the order how you put the gem in it is important?

If your talking about the Chest only the colors matter. as the skill comes from the item itself anything socketed in that item will effect the skill (if applicable) they don't have to be linked or set in any particular order. though note that swift affliction and less duration will only work with death aura if an arcane surge gem is also socketed (dosn't have to be linked). Death aura dose not have a duration tag by default but with arcane surge socketed it gains a duration tag.
Thank you!
So i can wear do but i feel very squishy and the damage is not that great. What can i do about it and how i can survive the chaos damage on kill? i'm 63 and straight followed the passives as mentioned from the op. My do is 6 socket with 3 Blue, 1 Green and 2 Red. Some tipps for me? (i playing on console as semi ssf and very unfamiliar with this kind of builds)
you problably need your pantheons done. they help you alot with surviving your death oath debuff.

I would really appreciate it if someone would answer about why we dont run malevolence.
The only thing I would think is because of no mana. With 2 curses and arctic armor I have around 90 mana left.
you can run Malevolence if you want. I am with my setup. Instead of running the two curse auras i just replaced Blight with Bane and attached the 2 curses to bane. The upside to this is Bane is also a DoT like Deaths Aura and benefits from the same damage boots which allows it to hit pretty hard itself.

my current setup:

Last edited by lythande2002 on Apr 5, 2019, 9:49:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info