Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.6] Death's Oath Trickster - ALL CONTENT | Tanky | Budget | Fast Clear | Lag-Free

Hello, I'm confused on the gem order situation.

I have the 6 socket armor, top 2 are blue, middle 2 are green, bottom is blue-red.

Conc effect-arcane surge on the top

swift affliction- void manipulation in the middle

efficacy-less duration on bottom

swift affliction void manipulation and efficacy are linked. arcane surge is not linked to anything.

Is this correct?

"
PritzlPoppers wrote:
Hello, I'm confused on the gem order situation.

I have the 6 socket armor, top 2 are blue, middle 2 are green, bottom is blue-red.

Conc effect-arcane surge on the top

swift affliction- void manipulation in the middle

efficacy-less duration on bottom

swift affliction void manipulation and efficacy are linked. arcane surge is not linked to anything.

Is this correct?

they don't need to be linked, they link to the skill on the armor.

you swap concrentrate & increase area between boss vs roaming
Hey, I will try this to enjoy, but I can´t find what jewells we need on the tree... Thanks in advance...
And How the hell you can activate grace, arctic armour, aspct of the spider and temporal chains?... lol
And, why the node Mind Over matter?... if we waste all the mana casting auras?...
And for what exactly is "Abyssal Cry"?...
And we got in tree "Whispers of doom" that is, we can apply an additional curse, but as where I can see, we only use temporal chains...
I will refund all my questions, I hope someone could hlep me...

1- I can´t find what jewells we need on the tree

2- How the hell you can activate grace, arctic armour, aspct of the spider and temporal chains?... lol

3- why the node Mind Over matter?... if we waste all the mana casting auras?...

4- What exactly is "Abyssal Cry" for?...
Last edited by Vyr75 on May 3, 2019, 12:14:05 AM
Well,

it sadens me to see this build be a bit abandoned. Cuz with 3.6 it is strong as never before and its really a lot of fun to play.

I will try to explain some of the questions of Poster before me and also explain some changes I did with this build due to new skills.

Here is what Items I use atm:
Spoiler

I also use 2 Spreading Rods and a watchers Eye with More Chaos Dmg while Malevolent.

I use mostly the same gems (Chest, Gloves) as BuildGuide says. But I switch to Aspect of Spider and Malevolent.
When we use Bane to aply the second curse (keep in mind we use the Amu for free use of Despair) we have enough Mana for MoM and still can also use ArcticArmour. So yes with Enlighten Lvl4 I am running Despair, AA, Malevolent and AoS and still have 400 Mana left for Mom.

Abyssal Cry is needed to clear big Packs and Porcupines cuz we let them explode then and get Live and Mana back (see Patient Reaper Ascendancy Node).

BTW: Grace is only for the Vaal Version. You can skip this also completly.
Wow, thanks so much, I will try all this changes, really thanks my friend, really enjoying the build...
Sorry my ignorance but, what is MoM?...

the watcher for malevolence is this "Damaging Ailments you inflict deal Damage 15% faster while affected by Malevolence"... Thanks for all...

Or one of this:

+(18-22)% to Non-Ailment Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier while affected by Malevolence

+(18-22)% to Cold Damage over Time Multiplier while affected by Malevolence

(15-20)% increased Recovery rate of Life and Energy Shield while affected by Malevolence

(20-30)% increased Skill Effect Duration while affected by Malevolence
Unaffected by Bleeding while affected by Malevolence

Unaffected by Poison while affected by Malevolence

Damaging Ailments you inflict deal Damage (10-15)% faster while affected by Malevolence

And what should be the best enchantment in helmet?...
Last edited by Vyr75 on May 3, 2019, 7:09:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info