[3.6] Death's Oath Trickster - ALL CONTENT | Tanky | Budget | Fast Clear | Lag-Free

thx for the reply:D

why didnt you regal you jewels in your belt? could only make you stronger^^
dont have any regal orbs and at the time anything better was out of my price range. just recently got the 6 socket chest (finally had a exa drop) that ate up most of what i had saved up. looking to get something better soon as i build up some more currency
Can you use Soulrend with this?

I'm thinking about changing my Soulrend to this build, not sure how to get the 600 life-reg/s.

Can someone post a PoB-link I can play around with?

"
Prong007 wrote:
I'm thinking about changing my Soulrend to this build, not sure how to get the 600 life-reg/s.

here is my current setup not the best but working so far. up to tier 8 maps and no real problems yet

https://pastebin.com/unyFvTsC
Awesome looking build my dude! I was wondering if dual-wieldimg Obliteration wands would work or not, what do you think? Currently using those on my Soulrend build and just melting mobs ha
Thx lythande2002 for the link.

Switched to this build, seems like real fun.

But why using Despair when using Witchfire?

What about taking it out, switch amulett to Solstice (for temp chain mana reservation reduction) and adding Malevolence aura for decent chaos damage increase? Any thoughts?
Last edited by Prong007 on Apr 9, 2019, 3:08:11 PM
i have temp chains and despair linked to Bane and use that instead of Blasphemy to spread them. Have malevolence socketed in shield. Dont have witchfire brew (yet). Just got Atziri's Promise and the chaos leech seems to work with deaths aura, but not 100% sure though.

Obliteration wands will not work with deaths aura as its not a spell per say. No increase to spell damage will effect deaths aura. Increase damage, Increase chaos damage, and Increase area damage do effect deaths aura. You could deal wield Breath of the Council but would lose out on the defense provided by a shield. you would have to make that call for yourself.
Is there a current 3.6 POB link for this build? Im pretty confused.
"
MavNasty wrote:
Is there a current 3.6 POB link for this build? Im pretty confused.

"
lythande2002 wrote:
"
Prong007 wrote:

here is my current setup not the best but working so far. up to tier 8 maps and no real problems yet

https://pastebin.com/unyFvTsC

I'm not exactly following this build, but (off by a few points as I transitioned from a soulrend build), I'm not having trouble in t9 maps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info