Being level 100 needs to be more sacred than it is now

"
Whether or not I currently have a level 100 character has nothing to do with the fact hitting 100 should be harder.

I have no job or school so any time I want I could just sit there and grind to 100 for a week or two.

My point, which everyone seems to have missed, is that it's POSSIBLE to hit 100 in less than a week.

THAT is what I'm saying needs to change.

Try to comprehend what I'm saying.

the fact that you not having a lvl 100 char and making excuses on top of that is really silly.

How can you speak about somthing you dont have? It's like I would say that driving a formula F1 car on the track is to easy, while the fastest car I drove was a 600cc smart.

People who dedicate 24/7 to get to lvl 100 in a week, pretty much deserve it. They have no life, no real friends, no girlfriend. Many of them are most likely virgins too.

If you say you got the time to grind, you should do it, to prove your point and to be honest, record and track your progress.
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last edited by Miazga on May 29, 2018, 4:20:50 AM
:)
Best way to do it IMO is to make another tier of maps that provide lucrative XP+loot gains but heavy risk to the player. Drop the gained XP from maps below this tier by some amount that makes it harder, but not impossible to get 100. Shift the entire process away from time spent being a zombie and more towards playing the game meaningfully.

Enough high level players die to DD and other shenanigans, but it would be nice to see them die to more varied legit mob OPness.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info